+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    38 weeks. MoDi girls. I was going to be induced but was already 4cm and having contractions so my waters were broken. Had them naturally with an epidural.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jess1992 For This Useful Post:

wbnfr  (17-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    not to steal the thread but thanks ladies for all the replies. im due 9th september with b/g didi twins and the obs apparently won't let me go past 38 weeks (but im not going to allow them to induce me). im now 30 + 2 weeks and after reading how early some of you ladies had ur twins im even more freaking out then i already was. good luck wbnfr with the remainder of your twin pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    well, with twins the time could vary huge! i guess we just have to take the uncertainty which freaks me out too! but i've learnt that there is nothing much i can do to get things in my control with twins pregnancy, so might just relax and ease up a bit, and tell urself that things will be fine! good luck to u too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had dcda twin girls. I delivered by elective c-section at 38.5 weeks. No sign of labour at all. No time spent in NICU. Both girls were about 2.6 kg each. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomsie View Post
    My DiMo twins were born via elec c/s at 37+3 due to my mental state. I couldn't mentally cope any more.

They showed no signs of natural labour starting before that date though.. I do believe I could have made it to 40 weeks.
    I'm the same as Nomsie, I begged to have my twins delivered as early as safely possible and was also told there was 0 signs of labour at 38w with not one contraction and after having the gels inserted twice.... What the hell babies?!

If my mental ability to cope wasn't bothered I would have waited but at 7pd 4 (3.3kg) and 8pd 3 (3.6kg) pretty sure I would have delivered 2 x 9 pounder twins and that is just horrifying 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I was induced at 39 weeks and a few days. So I could deliver vaginally, the next visiting ob would have only done a ceaser.

Sent from my LT15i using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was induced due to recurring bleeding, 37 weeks + 1 day (the one day was only 2 hours into the day). I think they would have stayed put another week or 10 days or so if I wasn't induced, but that is just my feeling, due to the way my body progressed after the cervical ripening balloon was put in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    waters broke at 37+4 and admitted to hospital and induced 3 days later at 38weeks. one bub in scu for 3 days. other one had 4 nights in nicu and 4 nights in scu. my drs were always saying they would only let me go to 38 weeks but I was always going to fight them to get to 40weeks but bubs had their own ideas

Sent from my GT-S5570 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    DCDA girls born at 32+3, spontaneous labour and birthed naturally. Spent three weeks in SCN and they are now eight weeks old and perfect with no health problems

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my ID twin girls by c section @ 36 weeks due to obstetric cholestasis. They were 5pd 7oz and 6pd 3oz 😊