+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default to save morning urine or not

Please help

OK so as the title says not sure if my clear blue fertility monitor is a little out of sorts as normally i test about 3pm so not an issue if test early as can do it 3 hrs earlier at midday when get up but this month hit the monitor at 815 so now the earliest i can do it is 515 pm. I work night shift which is why i am not up till then but this is my weekend and am showing bodily symptoms am at O but machine still says no as i have been awake for 9hrs before test was done so urine is not the same strength as every other day. It has said high fertility for a week and a half, the last 2 months i got a positive for high peak fertility was on a morning from urine i'd only had to save for an hr or so.

Getting to the point am wondering should i save a sample in the morning when i wake up and keep that for my test in the evening or just go with the flow again. I caved this morning and bought some forelife opks which show the 2 lines the tester is just not dark enough which is why i think should be tomorrow, if my body had been on time it would have been yesterday.

So confused

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I wouldn't save the urine, I can't imagine that you would get the correct responses with old urine, but I am not sure on this subject.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Would there be a contact number for the monitor that you could call and ask?