+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 587
  1. #411
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,493
    Thanks
    7,458
    Thanked
    6,195
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Well my friend asked me to send the screen shots. And is now claiming it was a prank. I don't believe it is by the "sorry for being pushy but I need numbers etc" messages.

    I was really looking forward to it but now I don't want to go at all or be around those types of people.

  2. #412
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,739
    Thanks
    593
    Thanked
    902
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Buy a blow up sheep & give that to her mum instead!

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

    Bebedayz  (25-06-2013),JessiW  (24-06-2013),Mamasupial  (24-06-2013)

  4. #413
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Well my friend asked me to send the screen shots. And is now claiming it was a prank. I don't believe it is by the "sorry for being pushy but I need numbers etc" messages.

    I was really looking forward to it but now I don't want to go at all or be around those types of people.
    I'm sure your friend would want it sorted out quickly too.

  5. #414
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Buy a blow up sheep & give that to her mum instead!
    Could probably buy a big stuffed "Shawn the Sheep". That naughty sheep!

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

    Calstar  (24-06-2013),Mamasupial  (24-06-2013)

  7. #415
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Thanks
    1,494
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Becca I agree with everyone else, I can't wrap my head around her request. I've been asked to bring a plate to many many functions and never have I been told exactly what I have to bring! Also, lamb chops to a baby shower, hehe, I don't know what she's thinking. That would probably cost you about $50-$100 depending on if you go to a supermarket, a butcher or the markets.

  8. #416
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,269
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    1,144
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Danearys...fx it was late implantation! My first bloods showed 15hcg...result of that pregnancy is now 2 yo so fx for you!

    Becca that is the most insanely rude and unfunny "practical joke" I have ever heard! I like the blow up sheep idea. Come to think of it, ds has 2! Lol
    Or better still just wrap one dogs chew toy chop up for her mum up as a tank you for hosting present

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

    JessiW  (24-06-2013),Mamasupial  (24-06-2013),mamoru  (25-06-2013)

  10. #417
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    15
    Reviews
    0
    Can I join? I tested today and got a POSITIVE! 4 days before period is due! This is my third child and first go TTC

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to chickychickpea For This Useful Post:

    Starfish30  (25-06-2013)

  12. #418
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    587
    Thanks
    358
    Thanked
    503
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Danearys...fx it was late implantation! My first bloods showed 15hcg...result of that pregnancy is now 2 yo so fx for you!

    Becca that is the most insanely rude and unfunny "practical joke" I have ever heard! I like the blow up sheep idea. Come to think of it, ds has 2! Lol
    Or better still just wrap one dogs chew toy chop up for her mum up as a tank you for hosting present
    Oh really?! That gives me hope! My doctor called but said the results weren't back yet, will call at 9am. Went to the shops with mum, she bought me a pregnancy journal, I cried, I was in the book shop for ages, just standing there deciding if I could cope with the pregnancy journal or not.

    Wtf is with the lamb chop thing?! I'm naming it 'chopgate' who would think of let's celebrate beautiful little baby things, and in honour of that, let's eat beautiful little baby lambs? What the hell?!
    Chopgate 2013 must be solved......

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaenerysT For This Useful Post:

    JessiW  (24-06-2013),JessyJ  (25-06-2013),Little Ted  (24-06-2013),Mamasupial  (24-06-2013),mamoru  (25-06-2013)

  14. #419
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,493
    Thanks
    7,458
    Thanked
    6,195
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Haha thanks ladies! I would consider it if I still go. I don't think I will though. Apart from how irritated I am, I think I'll want the weekend to myself anyway as its my first tww and I will either have to deal with a bfn or a BFP.

  15. #420
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    Oh really?! That gives me hope! My doctor called but said the results weren't back yet, will call at 9am. Went to the shops with mum, she bought me a pregnancy journal, I cried, I was in the book shop for ages, just standing there deciding if I could cope with the pregnancy journal or not.

    Wtf is with the lamb chop thing?! I'm naming it 'chopgate' who would think of let's celebrate beautiful little baby things, and in honour of that, let's eat beautiful little baby lambs? What the hell?!
    Chopgate 2013 must be solved......
    Hahaha!!! That's hilarious! I needed a laugh with the say ive had. And completely agree, that mum sounds completely insane! No way is that ever appropriate. I think it's rude especially that she is trying to tell you how much to spend. Pfft, what a spazamataz.

    AFM the wicked witch arrived. I'm completely shattered. Wasn't expecting her to show to be honest. I 'felt' pregnant. As stupid as that sounds. Finding it hard to stay positive. Next month will be month 8 for us. This cycle was 65 days long too so feeling extremely flat. Hopefully my body was just sorting itself out this month and next month will be ours. Fx anyways.


 

Similar Threads

  1. *~* Joyful June Testing Thread 2013! *~*
    By shadowangel0205 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1060
    Last Post: 15-06-2013, 15:30
  2. Hopeful May 2013 Testing Thread
    By MamaHearts5 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-04-2013, 13:38
  3. Jazzy June Testing Thread 2013
    By Pprom.mama in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 19:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Heinz Baby BasicsOur BPA Free range offers you a choice for every stage of your baby’s feeding development. You’ll love our ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
@Nattie84General Chat
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Miracle March TTC and Testing ChatConception & Fertility General Chat
Implantation sickness?Conception & Fertility General Chat
Food supplements for kidsGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
TTC later in the yearConception & Fertility General Chat
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›