Closed Thread
Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 810 of 931
  1. #801
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    25
    Reviews
    0
    That's awesome news Shelby!!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to kcooper For This Useful Post:

    shelby27  (29-08-2013)

  3. #802
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,634
    Thanks
    945
    Thanked
    1,084
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great news shelby

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

    shelby27  (29-08-2013)

  5. #803
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Yay results came back and there great (I think) 1700 on Tuesday and 3000 today.
    woooo hoooooo

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zoebaby2 For This Useful Post:

    shelby27  (29-08-2013)

  7. #804
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,084
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    268
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Yay results came back and there great (I think) 1700 on Tuesday and 3000 today.
    Congrats Shelby that's amazing news!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Teeja For This Useful Post:

    shelby27  (30-08-2013)

  9. #805
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,031
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked
    384
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BFN again at 8dpo just to check that Ovidrel is definitely gone. 10dpo on Father's Day. So wish that I could get a BFP then. My temps have been rising consistently (going up by 0.1 daily) and are up to 36.71 which is the highest they've been before but I wonder if that's the pessaries? Ahhhh one can dream ey.
    Anyone get false preg symptoms on Ovidrel?

    Hope everyone is ok xx

  10. #806
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    BFN again at 8dpo just to check that Ovidrel is definitely gone. 10dpo on Father's Day. So wish that I could get a BFP then. My temps have been rising consistently (going up by 0.1 daily) and are up to 36.71 which is the highest they've been before but I wonder if that's the pessaries? Ahhhh one can dream ey.
    Anyone get false preg symptoms on Ovidrel?

    Hope everyone is ok xx
    Know how u feel.. hugs. I get preg symptoms from Ovidrel, it makes it tough, boosts your hopes, especially as I have a 2nd Ovidrel at 5dpo

    Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app

  11. #807
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    BFN again at 8dpo just to check that Ovidrel is definitely gone. 10dpo on Father's Day. So wish that I could get a BFP then. My temps have been rising consistently (going up by 0.1 daily) and are up to 36.71 which is the highest they've been before but I wonder if that's the pessaries? Ahhhh one can dream ey.
    Anyone get false preg symptoms on Ovidrel?

    Hope everyone is ok xx
    I had false positive 6-7dpo negative 8-9 dpo and real positive 10dpo onwards.

    Good luck, I Father's Day bfp would be awesome!!!

  12. #808
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,031
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked
    384
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What about false symptoms?

    So far I've been having pelvic cramps different to AF that were bad around 6dpo (implantation????) that now are low grade cramps (if I could draw it it's at my undie line right in the centre), temp rises, and stuffy nose, restless sleep, peeling fingernails and vivid dreams!!!

    BUT they could all mean absolutely nothing!

  13. #809
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    What about false symptoms?

    So far I've been having pelvic cramps different to AF that were bad around 6dpo (implantation????) that now are low grade cramps (if I could draw it it's at my undie line right in the centre), temp rises, and stuffy nose, restless sleep, peeling fingernails and vivid dreams!!!

    BUT they could all mean absolutely nothing!
    I don't believe in symptoms, for me whether I was pregnant or not my body did the same thing up until I was about 5-6 weeks, (apart from AF of course). Plus as a dr on here has said you can't get pregnant symptoms until implantation, due to the embroy only then being attached to your body, which isn't until at least 7 dpo.

  14. #810
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,031
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked
    384
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok so ignore ignore ignore.
    Thanks Hun x

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to HubbleBubble For This Useful Post:

    shelby27  (30-08-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. clomid 2013 support friends
    By sarahf in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14-06-2013, 22:13
  2. Clomid Support thread #12
    By MonsterMummy in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 834
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 12:05
  3. Clomid Support thread #11
    By mam83 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 964
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 20:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Little Kickers NSWLittle Kickers was launched in 2002 in the UK and arrived Down Under in 2009. Our motto is “Play not Push” and we ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›