Closed Thread
Page 73 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 931
  1. #721
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    23,246
    Thanks
    6,367
    Thanked
    17,670
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Cycle 4 is a bust so onto cycle 5. Just waiting for AF to show Thurs or Fri. Have pretty much given up all hope now. Feel like it's pretty pointless doing another 2 cycles but I'll do them anyway.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

    HubbleBubble  (20-08-2013)

  3. #722
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked
    386
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Cycle 4 is a bust so onto cycle 5. Just waiting for AF to show Thurs or Fri. Have pretty much given up all hope now. Feel like it's pretty pointless doing another 2 cycles but I'll do them anyway.
    Sorry clicked thanks instead of quote.

    Sorry to hear. It's not over yet. Round 5 will be yours!

  4. #723
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,796
    Thanks
    1,067
    Thanked
    1,154
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Sorry clicked thanks instead of quote.

    Sorry to hear. It's not over yet. Round 5 will be yours!
    Hugs Del, I'm in the same boat, 13dpo BFN expecting AF prob thurs then onto my last clomid cycle . Not sure where to go from here ....

  5. #724
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    23,246
    Thanks
    6,367
    Thanked
    17,670
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Hugs Del, I'm in the same boat, 13dpo BFN expecting AF prob thurs then onto my last clomid cycle . Not sure where to go from here ....
    I'm so sorry Bel. I think we will give up once the clomid is done. I haven't had a pg for well over a year. They can't find what's wrong. So I guess we just go on with our lives.

    Devastating isn't it?

  6. #725
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Cycle 4 is a bust so onto cycle 5. Just waiting for AF to show Thurs or Fri. Have pretty much given up all hope now. Feel like it's pretty pointless doing another 2 cycles but I'll do them anyway.
    hugs to you Im right there with you atm... I have tried to be really positive and not obsess but each disappointing month is a kick in the guts.. i keep having to point out to myself how wonderful my partner is and trying to enjoy my life. i have an appt next week with my fs and i think that will be it for me, depending on what he suggests. i wish you the best of luck and tonnes of baby dust.

  7. #726
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    432
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked
    205
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Ok I have my cd14 ultrasound tomorrow and freaking out a little! It will be third round of Clomid and first of 100. If this one doesn't work I start injections so really hope this is it. Don't fancy jabbing myself at all!!! Eeeeek
    Good luck with your Ultra sound tomorrow. When I did 2nd round of Clomid I did the Ovidrel Injection had to get DH to do for me hurt like hell but im a baby. It gave me quiet a few different side effects but I know it was doing what it should as for 1st time ever I had EWCM (TMI i know) but the shot obviously works.

    I'm about to start round 3 of Clomid tomorrow im still only on 50mg.

    For you with 100mg.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

    HubbleBubble  (20-08-2013)

  9. #727
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    432
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked
    205
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Cycle 4 is a bust so onto cycle 5. Just waiting for AF to show Thurs or Fri. Have pretty much given up all hope now. Feel like it's pretty pointless doing another 2 cycles but I'll do them anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Hugs Del, I'm in the same boat, 13dpo BFN expecting AF prob thurs then onto my last clomid cycle . Not sure where to go from here ....
    Don't give up ladies

    I'm on cycle 3 think will give it a few more goes and if nothing happens then going to look at a few different things. I guess next option would be IVF but its not cheap.

    Have been doing some research and asking around. Spoken to 3 different people who swear that after doing accupuncture that is how they fell pregnant. Might be worth considering.

    this next cycle works for both of you.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

    bel2466  (20-08-2013)

  11. #728
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,796
    Thanks
    1,067
    Thanked
    1,154
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes Twinkley I have been undecided about acupuncture as I have heard mixed success with those who have tried it, but i think I might give it a go. I am doing one more clomid cycle so probably after that. I figure I don't have much to lose with it (except the $$!). Does PHI cover it I wonder? The psychic on BH said my best time to conceive is Sept/oct. I can't get this out of my head, I really hope she's right!! to all and to those with recent BFP's xxx

  12. #729
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked
    386
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Good luck with your Ultra sound tomorrow. When I did 2nd round of Clomid I did the Ovidrel Injection had to get DH to do for me hurt like hell but im a baby. It gave me quiet a few different side effects but I know it was doing what it should as for 1st time ever I had EWCM (TMI i know) but the shot obviously works.

    I'm about to start round 3 of Clomid tomorrow im still only on 50mg.

    For you with 100mg.
    Thanks Twinkley. Is it supposed to lengthen LP too? Good luck on round 3!

  13. #730
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    432
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked
    205
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Yes Twinkley I have been undecided about acupuncture as I have heard mixed success with those who have tried it, but i think I might give it a go. I am doing one more clomid cycle so probably after that. I figure I don't have much to lose with it (except the $$!). Does PHI cover it I wonder? The psychic on BH said my best time to conceive is Sept/oct. I can't get this out of my head, I really hope she's right!! to all and to those with recent BFP's xxx
    Bel2466 I have been considering it and have some recommendations from other people so if you can find someone that has a good recommendation for accupucture would look at trying them. Yep thats what i figured too only go $$$ to loose im sure PHI would cover it as massage is covered and they are quiet similar.

    Hoping September / Oct is your month to conceive. I didn't even know there was a physic on BH would be interested in what is in store for me. I hope she is right for you too

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

    bel2466  (21-08-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. clomid 2013 support friends
    By sarahf in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14-06-2013, 21:13
  2. Clomid Support thread #12
    By MonsterMummy in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 834
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 11:05
  3. Clomid Support thread #11
    By mam83 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 964
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 19:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
ProSwimProSwim Rostrevor runs learn to swim classes for children and adults. Lessons are run during the Summer months ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›