Closed Thread
Page 64 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 931
  1. #631
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Does anyone else who has done or is doing the Ovidrel Trigger shot know how many days after the shot you can start testing in order to not get a false BFN or BFP reading?

    I had read between 10 - 14 days does this sound right? Or do you go back to your FS and have blood test done?

    I tried doing my temps as well but really don't know what i'm looking for. It looked like on 7th August was when I had my highest temp and might have O'd.

    This is all so confusing.
    I have the Ovidrel top up & got a false positive 12dpo. My FS said not to test before AF is due as a guide.

    Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by nickilee; 12-08-2013 at 19:56.

  2. #632
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    432
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked
    205
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nickilee View Post
    I have the Ovidrel top up & got a false positive 12dpo. My FS said not to test before AF is due as a guide.

    Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks nickilee ugggghhhh that means im in for a long wait. My cycle is pretty irregular anywhere from 33 - 38 days or longer.

    I think I may have o'd on day 14 or 15 which was a day or two after I did the trigger shot. So that would mean waiting to test before AF would be like 20 days away. Don't think I can hold off that long.

    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  3. #633
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,633
    Thanks
    940
    Thanked
    1,084
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Thanks nickilee ugggghhhh that means im in for a long wait. My cycle is pretty irregular anywhere from 33 - 38 days or longer.

    I think I may have o'd on day 14 or 15 which was a day or two after I did the trigger shot. So that would mean waiting to test before AF would be like 20 days away. Don't think I can hold off that long.

    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Probably not that long Twinkley, you generally get AF 14 days after u ovulate and it's the first half of the cycle that can make cycles really long. So if your cycle is 40 days long, you probably ovulated on day 26. So if you think this cycle you ovulated on day 15 you would be due for a 29 day cycle and be able to test confidently at CD29. Does that make sense? Lucky August for us all

  4. #634
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Probably not that long Twinkley, you generally get AF 14 days after u ovulate and it's the first half of the cycle that can make cycles really long. So if your cycle is 40 days long, you probably ovulated on day 26. So if you think this cycle you ovulated on day 15 you would be due for a 29 day cycle and be able to test confidently at CD29. Does that make sense? Lucky August for us all
    Agree

  5. #635
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Thanks nickilee ugggghhhh that means im in for a long wait. My cycle is pretty irregular anywhere from 33 - 38 days or longer.

    I think I may have o'd on day 14 or 15 which was a day or two after I did the trigger shot. So that would mean waiting to test before AF would be like 20 days away. Don't think I can hold off that long.

    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh sorry should have said for 28 day cycle with Ovidrel top up inj around dpo5

    Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. #636
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    432
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked
    205
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nickilee View Post
    Oh sorry should have said for 28 day cycle with Ovidrel top up inj around dpo5

    Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I think will call FS tomorrow and see what he says.

    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  7. #637
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Baldivis
    Posts
    1,006
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked
    240
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AF looks to be on its way yet again.
    Not sure I can keep doing this? 😪

  8. #638
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,633
    Thanks
    940
    Thanked
    1,084
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticme View Post
    AF looks to be on its way yet again.
    Not sure I can keep doing this? ������
    Oh I really hope you are wrong Mysticme, hang in there!!
    It's got to be our turn soon xxx

  9. #639
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticme View Post
    AF looks to be on its way yet again.
    Not sure I can keep doing this? 😪
    I'm sorry

  10. #640
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    432
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked
    205
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticme View Post
    AF looks to be on its way yet again.
    Not sure I can keep doing this? 😪
    Sorry to hear hoping next month is your month.

    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app


 

Similar Threads

  1. clomid 2013 support friends
    By sarahf in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14-06-2013, 22:13
  2. Clomid Support thread #12
    By MonsterMummy in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 834
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 12:05
  3. Clomid Support thread #11
    By mam83 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 964
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 20:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car RestraintsBuying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Do you think this is rude?Issues with Family Members
Do people suck...?General Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Yep I cavedStep-parents / Blended families
Preparing for a NICU babyPregnancy & Birth General Chat
❤Joyous June/July TTC!❤Conception & Fertility General Chat
Come chat, Ladies who are 40+ TTC or ExpectingConception & Fertility General Chat
Advice re 2 year old settling in big bedGeneral Sleeping & Settling Chat
Boob painConception & Fertility General Chat
When get dating scan?First Trimester Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›