Closed Thread
Page 49 of 94 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 931
  1. #481
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,666
    Thanks
    992
    Thanked
    1,091
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nickilee View Post
    AF due tomorrow & I'm not feeling positive.... Think I might take a break. Next step is most probably IVF, not happy Jan bit over it ATM

    Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Feeling the same nickilee, so over TTC, hating the clomid cycles, not sure where to go from here hugs x

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

    nickilee  (25-07-2013)

  3. #482
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Feeling the same nickilee, so over TTC, hating the clomid cycles, not sure where to go from here hugs x
    I just thought it would have happened by now... & am thinking if IUI isn't working what will make IVF any different

    Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app

  4. #483
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,666
    Thanks
    992
    Thanked
    1,091
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nickilee View Post
    I just thought it would have happened by now... & am thinking if IUI isn't working what will make IVF any different

    Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yes it's tough one, is there any more testing you can have to determine if there are any possible reasons for the bfn's? I guess IUI and ivf are somewhat different techniques so ivf might bypass where ur body is having trouble? I'm keen for ivf to exhaust all avenues before calling it a day but its a big call for all the emotional, time and financial toll that ivf brings. Wish we weren't on this difficult journey xx

  5. #484
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Yes it's tough one, is there any more testing you can have to determine if there are any possible reasons for the bfn's? I guess IUI and ivf are somewhat different techniques so ivf might bypass where ur body is having trouble? I'm keen for ivf to exhaust all avenues before calling it a day but its a big call for all the emotional, time and financial toll that ivf brings. Wish we weren't on this difficult journey xx
    True.. we have done all the tests before starting IUI to rule out any issues but all good except sperm quality, but that has now improved to good. & we have $5K saved for a round of IVF.. maybe I'll have a couple of months break to lose some weight & get my head together

    Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by nickilee; 25-07-2013 at 20:47.

  6. #485
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,666
    Thanks
    992
    Thanked
    1,091
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nickilee View Post
    True.. we have done all the tests before starting IUI to rule out any issues but all good except sperm quality, but that has now improved to good. & we have $5K saved for a round of IVF.. maybe I'll have a couple of months break to lose some weight & get my head together

    Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Sounds like a good plan Nickilee, I also need to drop some weight to get on top of the pcos. Thinking of going gluten free which appears to be really good for those with pcos. Keep us posted xx

  7. #486
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    432
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked
    205
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Sounds like a good plan Nickilee, I also need to drop some weight to get on top of the pcos. Thinking of going gluten free which appears to be really good for those with pcos. Keep us posted xx
    I too also have PCOS and have been working on dropping some weight to help with it. I went gluten free and it has been amazing i feel so much better for it also had really irregular cycles anywhere from 30 - 48 day cycles after i went gluten free my cycles are right around 35 - 38 days with maybe one occassional longer one of 42. So it does really help with PCOS.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

    bel2466  (25-07-2013)

  9. #487
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    I too also have PCOS and have been working on dropping some weight to help with it. I went gluten free and it has been amazing i feel so much better for it also had really irregular cycles anywhere from 30 - 48 day cycles after i went gluten free my cycles are right around 35 - 38 days with maybe one occassional longer one of 42. So it does really help with PCOS.
    Cutting out sugar helps too (she says while eating a Tim tam). I'm going to try to cut out/reduce sugar & wheat, can't do gluten free cause I like oats for breakfast..

    Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app

  10. #488
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    432
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked
    205
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nickilee View Post
    Cutting out sugar helps too (she says while eating a Tim tam). I'm going to try to cut out/reduce sugar & wheat, can't do gluten free cause I like oats for breakfast..

    Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yep cutting out sugar def helps also. There are now a lot of gluten free or low GI foods around which help. Don't think i've seen any gluten free oats. It's too hard to give up everything but at least reducing has to help right

  11. #489
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,037
    Thanks
    215
    Thanked
    385
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cutting out sugar is so damn hard when its so tasty ;-)

  12. #490
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked
    62
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Cutting out sugar is so damn hard when its so tasty ;-)
    And its in EVERYTHING!! I definately have a bit of a sugar addiction I need to kick.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app


 

Similar Threads

  1. clomid 2013 support friends
    By sarahf in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14-06-2013, 22:13
  2. Clomid Support thread #12
    By MonsterMummy in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 834
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 12:05
  3. Clomid Support thread #11
    By mam83 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 964
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 20:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Little Rugby NSWCatch, weave, chase, run, but most of all have FUN! Little Rugby runs a NSW network of fun, safe and non-contact footy ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›