Closed Thread
Page 66 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 934
  1. #651
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbywatts View Post
    Wholly crap im in shock...tested this morning and a strong bfp on CD22! Don't really know what day ov was. My partner and I had out first bfp in jan but a few days later lost the baby Im extremely nervous of this happening again...
    Congratulations!!!!

  2. #652
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    Attachment 52041

    I think I can see something very faint but thinking maybe evap line took photo maybe 7 mins after I took test

    Photo doesn't really show it

    Might just test in a week or so
    Looks good, can't believe you can hold out til Sunday!!! Good luck

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

    headoverfeet  (26-03-2014)

  4. #653
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Narre Warren South
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    11
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one who can see something

    I will buy some more test on Sunday when I go food shopping hopefully by then it's a bit darker

    Don't want to get my hopes up but fingers crossed
    You are seriously one incredibly strong lady if you can wait that long! Good Luck!

  5. #654
    bunkx's Avatar
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hills WA
    Posts
    6,662
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked
    1,271
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha it will probably drive me crazy but I would rather wait until there should be a clear obvious second line and I can't really afford to spend too much on test so that probably helps !!

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bunkx For This Useful Post:

    bubbywatts  (26-03-2014),Chillies  (25-05-2014),headoverfeet  (26-03-2014),SquishyO  (26-03-2014)

  7. #655
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,201
    Thanks
    389
    Thanked
    363
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    Haha it will probably drive me crazy but I would rather wait until there should be a clear obvious second line and I can't really afford to spend too much on test so that probably helps !!
    Dont get the frer dip sticks. Get the in ****** pee ones as they show up nice and strong when the dip ones are hardly noticable.

    Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to MayoBean For This Useful Post:

    bunkx  (26-03-2014)

  9. #656
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,201
    Thanks
    389
    Thanked
    363
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbywatts View Post
    Wholly crap im in shock...tested this morning and a strong bfp on CD22! Don't really know what day ov was. My partner and I had out first bfp in jan but a few days later lost the baby Im extremely nervous of this happening again...
    Like this one @bunkx

    Congrats bubby watts. That is one amazing bfp!!!

    Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  10. #657
    bunkx's Avatar
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hills WA
    Posts
    6,662
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked
    1,271
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MayoBean View Post
    Dont get the frer dip sticks. Get the in ****** pee ones as they show up nice and strong when the dip ones are hardly noticable.

    Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I normally buy those but was on a budget when I bought the others hahaha 3 for $10 compared to 3 for $25

    I much prefer the in ****** ones maybe splurge for a digital one haven't got to use one of those yet
    Last edited by bunkx; 26-03-2014 at 21:10.

  11. #658
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,201
    Thanks
    389
    Thanked
    363
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    I normally buy those but was on a budget when I bought the others hahaha 3 for $10 compared to 3 for $25

    I much prefer the in ****** ones maybe splurge for a digital one haven't got to use one of those yet
    Have you tried going to chemist warehouse? Cheap cheap!!! (Cheaper than woolies and such by heaps) Good luck hun.

    Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  12. #659
    bunkx's Avatar
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hills WA
    Posts
    6,662
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked
    1,271
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MayoBean View Post
    Have you tried going to chemist warehouse? Cheap cheap!!! (Cheaper than woolies and such by heaps) Good luck hun.

    Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Me & dp were just talking about going to their the other day because there is a few things I buy regular that are so much cheaper their maybe head out this weekend

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to bunkx For This Useful Post:

    MayoBean  (27-03-2014)

  14. #660
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    1,502
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    167
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AF due yesterday, guess AF will show up soon
    DSC_4754.jpg


 

Similar Threads

  1. Personal Pregnancy Test checker ... #3
    By upforroundtwo in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 894
    Last Post: 10-06-2013, 09:57
  2. Your personal Pregnancy Test checker... come on in #2
    By ellimac in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 736
    Last Post: 13-02-2013, 15:05
  3. Your personal Pregnancy Test checker... come on in :-)
    By ellimac in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 958
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 14:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Shapland Swim SchoolsSemi private learn to swim classes for a maximum of 3 children in specialized heated teaching pools. Our swim schools ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›