Closed Thread
Page 23 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    I got my BFP this morning!!
    It still doesn't feel real... I'm going to be a mum!!!!!

Yay congrats Nomie!!! Supper excited for you! You're giving my hope that I might fall on my first try as well. Do you mind me asking if you were on any birth control and when you went off it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Oh wow! So lucky to still have it a secret from your work. How far along will you be on Sep 1? How have you hidden the morning sickness from them? And thanks, I was just looking at that app. It's great! Love the organisation tools.
    ill be 28 weeks then. I need to tell work 9 weeks before I go on maternity leave. I'm planning on going on leave November 1 I think, or November 8 i can't decide. Hiding the morning sickness was hard! I was greatful that I was in the office by myself a lot during the early weeks. My boss was in and out of meetings and the other girl I share my office with was on annual leave!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Disney, yay for starting to get a bump! wow!! I Cant believe you havent told work yet! You should feel movement really really soon! Its such an awesome feeling. SO surreal...just amazing! my bump didnt start to show until just before the 3rd trimester. At 32 weeks i spoke to an aquaintance, wearing clothes that highlighted my bump (maxi dress, fitted across the top, then dropped from under my belly), told them id just got engaged...they seen me pushing DS as a newborn in the pram about 8 weeks later and almost fell over! (We got engaged new years eve, DS born mid march to give you an idea on time frame..) But once it started showing, it popped a few weeks later!
    I miss feeling those kicks and movements...cant wait to be utd again!!!

Anyway, on the subject of "being utd again...." we were going to give this month a miss as our EDD would be DS's birthday or a couple of days either side.
    Wellllllllllllllllllll...*TMI*... last night when on the loo i noticed the most immense amount of EWCM i have EVER seen!! I figured, that much of a clearly fertile sign was too much to pass up after 7 failed cycles...so we done an impromptu unprotected BD...we now have a tiny chance this month..... back in the game again Now i just need to RELAX until AF doesnt come! Im telling myself July 14th would be aperfect testing day... It would be exactally 3 years since we found out we were expecting DS.
    oh I hope the sneak bd gets you a new bundle of joy! I have my fingers crossed for you! Ill post a bump shot! You will have to squint to see it! LOL!! I think I might have felt movement, it wasn't what I was expecting so that's why I'm not sure. I haven't even out it on facebook that I'm pregnant yet. That makes me sad because I was to celebrate this awesome news with everyone but I've gotta keep it under wraps at the moment because of a few things happening a work.

Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    I didn't test though I really wanted too. Woke up needing the loo about 2:30 and managed to hold on til 6, but then got an attack of the guilts about knowing before dh and made myself use the loo without poas! I know I would have blabbed to my bff too, and you girls, and then I would have felt bad! Af will probably turn up after all this inner turmoil only three more sleeps then...
    i commend your self control. I lacked that when I was testing!!! Do you feel utd? Any vibes?
    Last edited by Disney; 26-06-2013 at 09:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessy, you are so patient. Trust me, it's definitely worth having DH around when you test. You won't regret waiting.

MissV, sending tonnes of baby dust to both you and Funchu!! You both deserve to be pregnant. I hope your BFP isn't too far away.

Funchu, fingers crossed that your sneaky BD does the trick. I so hope so!!

Sjk, I hope you fall first try too. That would be awesome! It was our first month of the birth control pill. We were also using Maybe Baby sperm friendly lube. It must of helped somehow.

Disney, you had a great set up. My office building is soo tiny. And I share my actual office room with two (sometimes three) other designers. The toilet is right next to our office and not very sound proof or private. I'll have it tough if I get morning sickness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No vibes really, just hope! And really saw b00bs still but I get that before af, so not holding out too much hope.

Just saw mizzmoocow got her bfp in the testing thread - Nomie, u have a twin! I really hope we'll get a bfp on Saturday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    disney, some people say its like bubbles popping inside your belly.... My best description of the definate ones... you know when you get a pulsing feeling in your leg? its similar to that but stronger.

I felt DS at 20wks a couple of times. mostly laying on my back, breathing in... By 21wks i felt it all the time. Im a belly sleeper but that quickly changed. He would go nuts until i moved... At 22 wks others could feel him on the outside. Mum even commented about how strong he was kicking, and that we never kicked that hard, or often! He would be going most of the day! He used to apparently keep kicking DF in the back all night long too Once you feel it a few times and pick it, you will be on high alert for it all the time they get into a routine. DS would give me a good morning kicking session around 10am....start again for a couple of hours around 3ish, after dinner, and while laying in bed at night..

Cold things like icecream gets them going too

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Disney  (26-06-2013)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    disney, some people say its like bubbles popping inside your belly.... My best description of the definate ones... you know when you get a pulsing feeling in your leg? its similar to that but stronger.

I felt DS at 20wks a couple of times. mostly laying on my back, breathing in... By 21wks i felt it all the time. Im a belly sleeper but that quickly changed. He would go nuts until i moved... At 22 wks others could feel him on the outside. Mum even commented about how strong he was kicking, and that we never kicked that hard, or often! He would be going most of the day! He used to apparently keep kicking DF in the back all night long too Once you feel it a few times and pick it, you will be on high alert for it all the time they get into a routine. DS would give me a good morning kicking session around 10am....start again for a couple of hours around 3ish, after dinner, and while laying in bed at night..

Cold things like icecream gets them going too
    I've heard from others & felt it myself, it can be like when you get an eye twitch (like a vein in or around your eye is throbbing) except its in your uterus and I've also had some 'flutters' this week...similar sensation to the eye twitch but softer & nicer, less rapid...?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    I've heard from others & felt it myself, it can be like when you get an eye twitch (like a vein in or around your eye is throbbing) except its in your uterus and I've also had some 'flutters' this week...similar sensation to the eye twitch but softer & nicer, less rapid...?

I get this!!! But it's usually trapped wind! Aaaaaaah maaaaaan!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (26-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went & bought myself some more hpt's after work. The cashier asked me if I was trying at the moment, I said yes and then she was telling me how she's started taking her pregnancy vitamins & is going to start ttc soon. Both wished each other good luck! Was a bit of a warm fuzzy on a chilly Wednesday afternoon!
    In other news, I'm going to go and purchase myself a toasty onesie...now if that doesn't get dh going I don't know what will! Ha!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (26-06-2013),Disney  (28-06-2013),Funchu  (26-06-2013),Mamasupial  (26-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats nomie!

I started a new job today

Unemployed for 27 days woohoo lol
    NTNP atm so we'll see how that goes

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    I get this!!! But it's usually trapped wind! Aaaaaaah maaaaaan!
    Ha ha...if I had trapped wind I would be curled up on the bed in agony