+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Very confused

Hi everyone on this forum,

I have recently had my first cycle of IVF. I turned to this site (this forum) for help; to get involved; get advice; support, and the 'part 5' business totally through me, not to mention the way the threads are laid out. So as it turned out I had no idea how to use it (and mind you I have been using BubHub for more than 2 years now) and before I start my next cycle, I wondered if anything could shed some light.....what I do know is that the gropu of ladies on the IVF site appear to be incredibly supportive and real, which is lovely,.......I'll check in soon to see if anyone has helped me out...>thanks Maria

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi hun, come and join us in the "First IVF cycle in a few days" thread. The girls in there are all going through cycles and there is soooo much support. You will love it.

Good luck with your IVF treatment, it is such a rollercoaster of emotions and it will be great for you to share it with others who have been through it and are going through it with you.

Hope to see you in there!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I am new here aswell and had posted "normal" threads and was confused as to why no one had really answered me too......
    I have looked the "First Cycle in a few days" thread, but got so confused about who was up to where and felt that I should put a comment for everyone and didn't know if I could just jump in with some questions !!
    I noticed how lovely and supportive everyone seemed and will now join in.
    Thanks so much.
    Emma XXX