+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    When I was about 2/3 I helped myself to the fridge and grabbed out anything I could and smooshed it into the carpet we had in the kitchen mum was not impressed and had to call out a professional carpet cleaner we lived an hour of of town so it cost her a little more then normal too, a few hours after the carpets were cleaned I did it again! I was a horror child lol

Another time I hit my brother over the head with a remote because he was annoying me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I sticky taped my brother to the clothes line (hills hoist) I must of done a pretty good job because when my mother ripped the tape off, most of his eyebrows came out I was only very young, maybe 6 at the time...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I told my year 2 teacher that my Dad had been drink driving on the weekend. He hadn't ... I don't know where I got it from.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Burning ants with a magnifying glass was as bad a$$ as I got...haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deleted
    Last edited by preggasaurus; 10-06-2013 at 22:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We lived in a small country town and would ride our bikes around the VERY small town.... there was an abandoned house and we would go throw rocks and smash the windows. .....then a man across the street saw us and we jumped on our bikes and rode so so fast home

When my dad and his new gf moved into a house together I was mad and found super glue on the counter so glued everything that was on the kitchen table, bench and display cabinet down (salt/pepper shakers, decorative things, cups)

I accidentally set my dads shed on fire after I was playing with matches and set a blanket on fire and did not realize and left next thing I know theres thick black smoke pouring out of the shed.

When I was about 6 my mum took me to her friends house after playing for bit I found a red lipstick and wrote the ladys name in lipstick on her white carpet. .... in huge letters. ...she didn't know till we were home abd rang my mum.

When I was 3 I scribbled black texter all over my mums new quilt set

I went through a girls school bag in didn't like and found a can of tuna .....opened it and emptied it into her bag zipped it back up and gave her bag a shake..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine is pretty bad, my friend & I had a idea that we would make a jar that had $$ for the poor and went around the streets collecting money we would of been about 8, we made about $5 and then spent it on junk! We did get caught out and feel awful about it now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deleted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    when I was about 3, I wanted a cat, but we had a budgie so mum wouldn't let us get one. One day when mum was in the shower, I shut the laundry door where the cage was, let our little foxie in (who was great at jumping) and opened up the cage.. Mum came out to me holding a dead bird with eyes hanging out and said "the dog got the budgie can we have a cat now?" lol oh I was a terrible child that day..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Subbing!!

I lied to my prep teacher, lol. I told her my sister ATE pieces off my homework sheet.
    I dont have a sister, it was me!! Yum, yum!

My brother and I used to try to shoot neighbours cats with glove guns.