Closed Thread
Page 34 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 991
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    16
    Reviews
    0
    Can you please add me for testing on 27th.

    Im trying to keep positive this month, I will have a BFP in about 4 weeks time.

    Hoping July will be a great month.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsefs For This Useful Post:

    butterfly2013  (29-06-2013)

  3. #332
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    837
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked
    309
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsefs View Post
    Can you please add me for testing on 27th.

    Im trying to keep positive this month, I will have a BFP in about 4 weeks time.

    Hoping July will be a great month.
    You WILL have a BFP, as will I... July is a lucky month

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkin1106 For This Useful Post:

    mrsefs  (28-06-2013)

  5. #333
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    According to my calendar I am at 9 dpo today. Can you put me down for July 2 that's when AF is due.
    Last edited by jescee1990; 28-06-2013 at 06:02. Reason: decided on a day

  6. #334
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    771
    Thanks
    798
    Thanked
    317
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurs View Post
    You WILL have a BFP, as will I... July is a lucky month
    WE ALL WILL!! Positive vibes and warm uterus thoughts xx

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cmwtc2012 For This Useful Post:

    butterfly2013  (29-06-2013),NewMrs  (29-06-2013),Pumpkin1106  (28-06-2013)

  8. #335
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Aberfoyle Park SA
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    30
    Reviews
    0
    I'm currently getting (warming TMI!) brown cm, have been feeling a little crampy (but not af type cramps) and today am feeling like I'm on fire, and I'm usually the one in the office always complaining I'm cold! My fingers and toes, as are DH's, that it's implantation bleeding and cramps! I'm currently cycle day 23, so if I ovulated early I guess its possible.

    Since my cycles recently have been all over the shop I'm not really sure when I've been ovulating!

    Baby dust to all!

  9. #336
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,832
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Oh and to commiserate this day, I went and had a look at a baby stroller I like - Uppababy Vista. It's v nice. Really enjoyable, until the lady asked me when I was due!!! Haha!! I sheepishly said not for a while, and then left the shop.

    Must lay off the chocolate!!!! Haha
    I say look all you want - it's good to do research and know exactly what you want - and it makes us all feel better. I can't see a difference between that and choosing baby names. We have to do something whilst passing our time.

    Butterfly - could you please add me to the 28th - I just couldn't resist being in another TTC thread. It's beginning to be a little addictive.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

    Bebedayz  (28-06-2013),butterfly2013  (29-06-2013)

  11. #337
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South east, South Australia
    Posts
    721
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked
    78
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ive been doing clearblue OPK since Saturday & yesterday I got my face then did 1 this morning but no face...other times ive done it ive had faces for few days...is this normal?

  12. #338
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,025
    Thanks
    210
    Thanked
    379
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsC86 View Post
    I'm currently getting (warming TMI!) brown cm, have been feeling a little crampy (but not af type cramps) and today am feeling like I'm on fire, and I'm usually the one in the office always complaining I'm cold! My fingers and toes, as are DH's, that it's implantation bleeding and cramps! I'm currently cycle day 23, so if I ovulated early I guess its possible.

    Since my cycles recently have been all over the shop I'm not really sure when I've been ovulating!

    Baby dust to all!
    This sounds good! Fingers crossed!

  13. #339
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    By the sea
    Posts
    6,040
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked
    93
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi there everyone

    Well I'm CD3 today and this is the third cycle of trying hopefully this month will be it

  14. #340
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,280
    Thanks
    718
    Thanked
    1,113
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by larazie View Post
    Ive been doing clearblue OPK since Saturday & yesterday I got my face then did 1 this morning but no face...other times ive done it ive had faces for few days...is this normal?
    MIght have only had a very short LH surg this month

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

    larazie  (28-06-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Jolly July Testing Thread!!!
    By OurSerendipity in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1023
    Last Post: 16-06-2013, 20:18
  2. Magical May Testing Thread
    By GDYB03 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 21:57
  3. Magical May Testing Thread!
    By LillyPonds in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 410
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 19:59

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Prams and StrollersLooking to buy a pram or stroller? :: Viewer reviews of prams :: Pram Buyers ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›