+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 88 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 873
  1. #81
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,889
    Thanks
    452
    Thanked
    596
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh, they do test it! But they don't run the whole swag of more comprehensive tests on it, like fragmentation etc. And some of the other things that are done on sperm (not an expert as we didn't have any to test). They just do the basic set of tests, was my understanding.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sutherland Shire Sydney NSW
    Posts
    2,348
    Thanks
    369
    Thanked
    1,942
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Oh, they do test it! But they don't run the whole swag of more comprehensive tests on it, like fragmentation etc. And some of the other things that are done on sperm (not an expert as we didn't have any to test). They just do the basic set of tests, was my understanding.
    yeah but they still should do all the testing!

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    20
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Everyone,

    Crofty - congratulations to you on you BFP, hope you have had minor morning sickness and the next 7/8 mths are uneventful.

    Peonies - how are you going? I have been reading each week hoping for an update (yes little stalkerish lol)

    Nesskia - great to hear you are still lurking (bit like myself). Have you made any decisions?

    hi to everyone else, I know there are a lot and I am here cheering you all on as I truly believe you will all be blessed with a little bundle - hopefully not too long in the near future.

    AFM - we have made no decisions if we will do one last cycle or not, just enjoying life. However in saying that I am 3 days late and too scared to POAS and each day expecting AF to show as have been told by the FS that likely hood of a natural conception was just about 0! Keep thinking I am getting the AF cramps then they go and very oddly my nipples (yes sorry TMI) are very sore and consantly on high beam lol - too much symptom spotting which could be AF as well. Guess time will tell trying not to get excited as could just be delayed AF, and no idea if I ovulated and when, my accupuntureist on Friday said my pulse was different than usual and stronger.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    417
    Thanks
    418
    Thanked
    152
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Ladies
    I hope you are all enjoying the long weekend x

    Alison oh I have everything crossed for you ..!! It would be such an amazing triumph to get your bfp this cycle . GL honey x

    Mcg wishing you all the best in this next cycle. It does make you wonder about the sperm after all.

    Nattie, how is your little emby going? You must be near the end of your 2ww?
    I'm no sperm expert either but the more advance testing is reserved for when there is a male infertility problem. My DH got the whole shebang of DNA frag test and karyotyping etc because he had severely low sperm count. Men who have normal counts they usually don't suspect they have other issues but it does make you wonder when the donor hasn't had any luck yet.

    Peonies how are you feeling anyway ? Any MS come your way yet?

    Hello to everyone else, including Nessika x

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

    Alison12  (10-06-2013),MGC Bertie  (11-06-2013)

  6. #85
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sutherland Shire Sydney NSW
    Posts
    2,348
    Thanks
    369
    Thanked
    1,942
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillac View Post
    Hi Ladies
    I hope you are all enjoying the long weekend x

    Alison oh I have everything crossed for you ..!! It would be such an amazing triumph to get your bfp this cycle . GL honey x

    Mcg wishing you all the best in this next cycle. It does make you wonder about the sperm after all.

    Nattie, how is your little emby going? You must be near the end of your 2ww?
    I'm no sperm expert either but the more advance testing is reserved for when there is a male infertility problem. My DH got the whole shebang of DNA frag test and karyotyping etc because he had severely low sperm count. Men who have normal counts they usually don't suspect they have other issues but it does make you wonder when the donor hasn't had any luck yet.

    Peonies how are you feeling anyway ? Any MS come your way yet?

    Hello to everyone else, including Nessika x

    Hi Lilac, you must have missed my post. No tww wait for me. We had advanced embryo testing and thine emby that looked ok needed to be retested and so we had to freeze it I am on day 6 of my cycle and jabbing again to do a FET soon.

  7. #86
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    321
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    27
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies, just letting you all know that I had my ET today and can say that I'm PUPO! Blood test is
    Next Friday . Fingers crossed!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trying2StayPositive For This Useful Post:

    MGC Bertie  (11-06-2013)

  9. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    417
    Thanks
    418
    Thanked
    152
    Reviews
    0
    Hi nattie I did miss this post! Ah well it's good to hear its going to happen . Are you having natural FET or on meds?

  10. #88
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    20
    Reviews
    0
    Yay trying2staypositive! Hoping this is your sticky one and the 2ww doesn't drive you crazy

  11. #89
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sutherland Shire Sydney NSW
    Posts
    2,348
    Thanks
    369
    Thanked
    1,942
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillac View Post
    Hi nattie I did miss this post! Ah well it's good to hear its going to happen . Are you having natural FET or on meds?
    Im doing meds... So I am jabbing again

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

    Lillac  (12-06-2013)

  13. #90
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,889
    Thanks
    452
    Thanked
    596
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

    Thanks for all the support, and thanks so much for asking after me Lillac & Alison. I've been thinking about you Alison. I have everything crossed for you! The ony way to find out is to test, you know!

    Anyway, I am feelng well & have not had any sickness. I have had some times where I've felt a bit of nausea, but not enough to throw up. Have been pretty tired though. I have some good news. I am 12 weeks today & had my NT scan. Extremely low risk result, which is fantastic, especially given I'll be 38 next month. Everything looked perfect - we're sooo happy!

    Hope everyone else is well. x


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 274
    Last Post: 18-06-2015, 20:02
  2. Replies: 950
    Last Post: 27-05-2013, 10:02
  3. Replies: 1640
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 18:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby SensoryBaby Sensory is the only baby programme that offers a complete approach to learning & development. Our classes ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›