+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 88 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well that's me signing off for a few weeks to relax and try not to think about everything for once. Good luck to everyone I will be back in two weeks with hopefully some good news! xoxo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (20-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Nattie!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

nattie84  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our meeting with the counsellor went well. Got a few concerns off our chest and learnt a few things. DP was worried about that this will be classed as a surrogacy (which we know is illegal in NSW) I knew it wasnt but glad DP brought it up and the counsellor said that egg donation whether its like us (in a couple) or just a normal donor is another thing entirely. The paper work though, OMG lol. I am signing my life away......
    Next step is our appt/talk with the FS and see what our next step is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not very good news for me. Hcg is sitting on 20 FS wanted it over 100 just have to wait for another blood test on Monday to see if a miracle happens but no body is hopeful sorry for the downer post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm sorry Trying2StayPositive. Fingers crossed for a late bloomer! I know someone who got 25 on their first BT & then it suddenly shot up over 200 a couple of days later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sydney ladies hoe you enjoyed you cold wet weekend!

Bella - again congrats on your little princess!!! Xo

Simpson great to see you're starting your immune protocol - how are you feeling? When I started prednisone I got a good surge of energy may help you with your training schedule - I'm so missing running, and being on bed rest and having to take it easy I've done zero exercise since my BfP - really missing it - but I guess I'll get back to it once I'm up for it and enjoy being lazy for a little while, good luck with city to surf, I was also going to do the colour run this year and maybe a biathlon/triathlon with my girlfriend who I was trying with, but I guess that's on hold as well - definately sending positive vibes that you also have a successful 1st cycle with dr Ms protocol!!!! Enjoy thise last glasses of wine for DHs 40th As well! As we're all hoping its going to be a long time before you have have another

Hope your feeling well lilac - not long to go! Did you do some shopping on the weekend for bubs???

Hi quartz, traveler, TTHC

Alison - hope you did something special for yourself over the weekend xo thinking of you

Nattie - I guess your PUPO and having a break??? Good luck and hope to hear some good news in a few weeks

Trying2 StayPositive - hoping your BT shows a higher hcg tomorrow - fingers crossed and sending god vibes xo

Peonies - hope your feeling well and bubs is growing nicely

Fingerscrossd11 glad shrink appt went well with you and Dp

Hi nat84u - how ru and Patrick going???

Hope you all have a good week and go NSW!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (24-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty- It would be amazing to join the club of Dr M's first-timer BFPs, but I can't help the feeling that someone has to bomb out and with my awful TTC luck that will be me . Hopefully I'll feel more positive when FET time comes around. Starting the dex on Thurs and will be on that for 3 weeks before switching to pred. Some extra energy would be nice! I too hate it when I can't exercise, so I do sympathise with you being a temporary couch potato. However, you have THE best reason to delay your running pursuits!! Just think ahead to when you can get back into it with bub in a running pram & enjoy the outdoors together

T2SP- That is the cruel thing about the FRERs... so sensitive they'll detect a chemical pg and get your hopes up. That is exactly what happened to me. I hope you'll be one of the lucky ones to have a massive hCG increase and bub sticks around

Fingerscrossed- Altruistic surrogacy is legal in NSW (only commercial surrogacy is illegal). I have been looking into this as it may be our last resort if my immune protocol doesn't work. I freaked out when I saw your post, so I had to double check the laws hadn't changed! I'm glad your concerns have been answered and things are underway to start your donor cycle.

Nattie- Hi if you're still reading . I'm assuming you triggered on the 20th and FET will be tomorrow? I hope your perfect embie sticks and can't wait to hear the results in 2 weeks

Alison- thanks for your well wishes. I know what you mean about mentally prepping yourself. I found it so hard to get back into 'IVF mode' after our long break.

Peonies- hope you've got a 2nd trimester glow and sporting a cute bump by now

Hi everyone else

AFM- no news, just waiting to start my immune meds on Thurs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my hcg has only risen to 45 but my progesterone and oestrogen levels have dropped and will not support the pregnancy. Friday I will have a blood test to determine whether It's an ectopic pregnancy otherwise I should miscarry naturally I think. Anyways not sure what the next step is from here. I'm feeling very upset and frustrated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpson they were my thoughts exactly, but hey with your superstar embies!!!! You've got a great chance and yeah I often think if I'd be one of those stroller running mums - lol - with my dogs in tow can you believe after such a long break your nearly there again!!!! And the horrid 2ww embarks!!!

T2sp - so sorry Hun, it's not easy - sending big hugs to you xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just wanted to pop in quickly and say hi! Transfer tomorrow wooo hoo finally what a wait it has been!!