+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think the only time AF is welcome is when you are waiting to start a new cycle lol.

AF came with avengence this morning, it is always unpleasant after a stim cycle.

On the plus side it means we can get this show on the road!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes Nattie my AF after stimming last month was like a scene from a zombie movie ... Perhaps June will be our lucky month - you never know who the baby fairy will visit next do you? It's a bit exciting, our bub hub lucky door prize is a good one isnt it, hehe. I want it!

Welcome to everyone else and good luck. Am passing the time with creative juices wishfully stimulating my slow poke follicle. Grow, follie grow!

Some time in social exile has done me the world of good. I've done no housework and the lounge looks like its been inhabited by college kids and small animals. Time for a clean up! DH has been at home .. His manflu has mutated into a severe strain and seems to have affected his arms and legs and ability to do things. He also had a 'hot head' which I'm sure is a preterminal sign. Lol. The good thing is that I have a new Etta James Cd and at the right volume I hardly hear him.

Hope u girls are doing ok. Good luck dragon on your exams... I bet u will u will smash em! Don't worry about them affecting things just think what a smart babeh u will have... Otherwise it's just more worry!

Scan tomorrow for me

Too roo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

silverdragon  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on joining us nattie. Yeah the first AF after a stim is a doozy isn't it? Hahaha butterfly I love your explanations, you really paint a good picture.
    I had the opportunity to talk to an ivf nurse today and feel sooo much better about this cycle.
    You are right butterfly hope I can pass the knowledge onto my growing embie next week. Hell perhaps it may act as another brain to retain information??? One can only hope! Thanks for the well wishes.
    My Husband lives and works away so sometimes it is hard for me as I don't have anyone else to talk to-my parents don't know I am doing this. Thanks god for BH eh?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to silverdragon For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes dragon my husband usually works away too ... First cycle was hard because of that ... Until I realized there were lots of other girls managing just fine, and getting bfps even! I didn't tell my dad as he is a worry wart at the best of times, but I told my mum... She's a self confessed emotional zero though ... I have told a few friends that live far away but none local who can actually pester me regularly. So yes I agree wholeheartedly, BH is a real lifeline isn't it... And let's face it even the DHs aren't truly going through the war with their bodies that ivf can seem like. It is so nice to have somewhere to chat and learn about the process ...

Safam congrats on being Pupo! Hope to join you soon!!

Thinking eggy thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like you don't have alot of friends close by! So I am guessing you had your mum pick you up when you did epu? I had to ask my the only person local to pick me up from the hospital at epu and she didn't have a car so we took a taxi home. It can get tricky when you feel that this process is best kept to only a few people. Everyone in my family are fertile as anything and would not understand what I am going through and also they are just not the sympathetic types anyway. My mother fell pregnant at age 42 and again at age 44 without even trying. Then my Sister had 3 unwanted pregnancies before having and keeping 2 she has now.
    Yeah thank god for BH! i only see my DH once a month for a weekend! Boy I miss him.
    Anyway I got the call today to confirm my transfer time on Saturday. What day after transfer do they do the blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    my AF came with a vengeance after stim cycle also ... killer!!
    I hope june is THE month for us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies can I join you

WE had a failed ICIS cycle in April and ended up with one little frosty, which we were extremly happy about because he/she was a lot slower then the 2 we had trasnfered, so we are hoping he/she is a fighter

I go for my scan tomorrow to see where Im at, I had AF last week!!

as I have never done this before its all new and have no real clue what happens next lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie, Asher and aimz ... Welcome aboard the FET train ladies I really hope we get some BFP action here this month

Had my visit to my FS who confirmed my follicle has grown and pending more BTs we will see if I ovulate over the w/e. so now I have a plan ... I can plan other things ... Im happy the great Ivf baby fiasco is happening again!

Daring to hope again. Bought a preg test today, wondering If this would be the one... I must say I'm now scared of them! I envy the poas addicts who blithely pee away every other day... For me even testing once at the end of my first cycle was a huge deal, I felt like an angel should fly out and blow a trumpet or something, it was only with great trepidation that I managed! Lol.

Dragon by some stroke of Luck for EPU last cycle the stars aligned and DHs roster allowed him to be there ... IT must have been hard dealing with EPU afterwards on your own, although I was happy to know that we had eggs and that cheered me up no end. Do you skype your guy ? We mostly just chat on the phone. It gets hard sometimes, being away etc. The clinic advised us to have sex over the weekend, is this usual?

Im not complaining!

Good luck everyone
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 06-06-2013 at 15:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Nattie, Asher and aimz ... Welcome aboard the FET train ladies I really hope we get some BFP action here this month

Had my visit to my FS who confirmed my follicle has grown and pending more BTs we will see if I ovulate over the w/e. so now I have a plan ... I can plan other things ... Im happy the great Ivf baby fiasco is happening again!

Daring to hope again. Bought a preg test today, wondering I'd this would be the one... I must say I'm now scared of them! I envy the poas addicts who blithely pee away every other day... For me even testing once at the end of my first cycle was a huge deal, I felt like an angel should fly out and blow a trumpet or something, it was only with great trepidation that I managed! Lol.

Butterfly I was one of those pee addicts with our first cycle, but have promised myself this time around I will not toture myself and wait for the BT...well try and wait

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Asher76 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (06-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol Asher did you drive yourself round the twister?