+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on my second cycle and going a natural fet this time. Day one was Friday 24th so waiting for day 11 (3 Jun) for bt and go from there. Good luck ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join you? I am scheduled for FET on Saturday June 1.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Safam and bluesky, good luck for your cycles.

I had my 1st BT and picked up meds today for my stimulated FET. So all ready to go for tomorrow...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I received our police checks in the mail today, unprocessed. After fixing the problem they are back in the mail, still having my appointment but would take collect the drugs till next month. Have cried 4 times today, but believe in fate. So good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks spring rain, you too!

Hcc what is the police check for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    In Victoria it's a requirement that you both have police checks and child protection checks, also compulsory counselling. Just hoops to jump through really. Nsw's don't need these things, i've meet a lady her walked into her clinic and walked out with her drugs on the same day. It sucks but that's how it is

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Blue and Safam and best of luck for the start of you cycle springrain.
    Hcc sorry to hear about the police check! I am in Qld and as far as I know we don't need police checks. That must be awful news. I hope it all works out!
    AFM I take my last clomid this morning then wait for the 4th June when I will get a scan to determine when we will trigger. I am not so sure when transfer will happen yet. I am still very new to it all so just taking each day as it comes. I figure if this works the first time it will be a miracle!
    Fingers crossed for miracles in all of our lives!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had to complete a stat dec that we had never been involved in crimes against a child. Huge pain and pretty demeaning. Why would we go through the expense and heartbreak of ivf just to abuse our baby?
    I have 24 hrs left until transfer and I'm going a little nutty here at home!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Safam I bet it is hard with the lead up to transfer. I am getting anxious already. Can anyone tell me which cycle day they normally transfer in and does it depend on the age of the embryo ( how many days it is) i believe my Dr will transfer 7 days after the trigger to bring everything into alignment time wise...not sure if that is usual practice.
    I am feeling a bit anxious with this part of the process as leading up to epu I had so much information and after I was advised by the lab that my Dr gave instructions to freeze all, felt like I was left hanging.... I guess I will know more on my first scan on Tuesday morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by silverdragon View Post
    Safam I bet it is hard with the lead up to transfer. I am getting anxious already. Can anyone tell me which cycle day they normally transfer in and does it depend on the age of the embryo ( how many days it is) i believe my Dr will transfer 7 days after the trigger to bring everything into alignment time wise...not sure if that is usual practice.
    I am feeling a bit anxious with this part of the process as leading up to epu I had so much information and after I was advised by the lab that my Dr gave instructions to freeze all, felt like I was left hanging.... I guess I will know more on my first scan on Tuesday morning.
    Yep, it depends on what day the embryo was frozen. If you have day 5 blastocysts, it will be 5 days after ovulation. I've only had natural cycles but I understand ovulation is about 36 hours after trigger. So 7 days does sound right.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (05-06-2013),silverdragon  (31-05-2013)