+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nattie I hope your feeling a bit better today. This whole journey sucks hey so fraught with ups and downs. I really am inspired by some of the long time IVFers who battle on and on. This is my first cycle and my body and my brain are just so exhausted (usually I am so energetic). Yesterday I was at EPU with two other ladies one of them had sever OHS first cycle and she already had 40 follicles. Poor thing I felt so sorry for her as she was getting EPU done but the transfr won't be getting done for 2 -3 months due to the OHS.
    Good Luck Asher

Congratulations Spring Rain. Now the dreaded 2ww stick little embie stick.
    EPU went well they got 15 I was so pleased. I am calling them later to find out how many of them fertilised. I felt a bit sad leaving them their in a petrie dish. Mind you it is probably just all the hormones still making me crazy.

My transfer is set for Sunday at this stage as my clinic aims for blasties however they will put back 2 or 3 dayers if they think that is best. So I will be joing you soon both soon.

Butterfly how you going Hun?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (19-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's great Sharlee! AFM still feeling a little down. They don't know what is going on as my estrogen is now over 2,000 but my LH is yet to surge so I need to go in for a scan and blood tomoz sooo over it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone apologies for being absent, I had my day 5 blast transferred today, they thawed 6 which go us 2 blasts so after this transfer we now have 11 2days on ice and one blast. Procedure was pretty easy it was just the 4 hour drive each way made for a very long day. Test day is the 2nd July but AF is due on the 29th I guess only time will tell.
    good luck to everyone else and hopefully we get some more positives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Champagne - 11 frosties wow!

Just went for my scan and bloods, finally some movement at the station. There were about 6 follicles there ardound 16-18mm each!! so probably could have triggered yesterday but they want to see my LH surge on its own.. Guess this also shows why I haven't been getting preg naturally the eggs are overcooked by the time I ovulate Lining is 11, nurse said over 8 is good but I am worried it is too thick??

So hopefully will trigger today... She said to stay out of the bedroom unless I want to be like octomum haha I am soo tempted but we really to not want multiples as I have a bad back from a car accident a few years ago and run my own business etc etc and I know it sounds selfish but I need to be smart about it.

YAY triggering tonight transfer next wed blood test 8 June YAY finally some movement!!
    Last edited by nattie84; 20-06-2013 at 12:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Nattie and Champagne!! I hope it all works out. Don't blame you for now wanting multiples. I study part time and work full time and don't know if I would ever finish my degree if I had 2! I am really excited you ladies get to transfer soon.
    AFM AF arrived today and I see the fs tomorrow (my bt was due tomorrow). AF is very light so I am thinking this may have been my issue this month - thin lining...hard to know I guess. Boy do I feel better being off the hrt now!!
    DH is spending the weekend with me so I am very happy!! Keep the updates coming in ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that's me signing off for a few weeks to relax and try not to think about everything for once. Good luck to everyone I will be back in two weeks with hopefully some good news! xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wise choice nattie. The 2ww can do your head in. I have everything crossed for you. It all seems great so far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Well that's me signing off for a few weeks to relax and try not to think about everything for once. Good luck to everyone I will be back in two weeks with hopefully some good news! xoxo
    Good luck Nattie

AFM Im day 2 post transfer and I have started to get some lower abdomen pains, nothing to painful more like a dull ache I guess, and I have also started to have periods of feeling "off"....ARGH can I POAS already ?? hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Asher sending some good sticky vibes your way, have a great weekend, hope your little bean is snuggling in

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Asher76  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to pop in quickly and say hi! Transfer tomorrow wooo hoo finally what a wait it has been!!