+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I just found this thread. I am on cd16 and had a positive LH surge today, I popped off for a BT this afternoon just to make sure, we are doing our natural 2FET. the nurse was surprised that I got a positive after yesterday's can showed only a 10mm fol but considering its from my dodgy side I wasn't shocked. So just waiting the results of the BT and then keeping my fingers crossed for the thaw we have 17 2d on ice and after the May FET failed we have decided to grow to blast I'm hoping the thaw doesn't take too many to get one. If things to to plan which they rarely do I'm hoping for a transfer either tue or we'd next week. Good luck everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had our transfer on monday and out of our 2 frozen embryos one didn't defrost properly so they defrosted the other and transferred. So we will have to go back for another stim cycle if this one doesn't stick. Fingers crossed it does, from the 4 that fertilised, 2 didn't make it and 1 didn't stick, so here's hoping this is the lucky one. So now in the 2ww... Thinking pregnant thoughts I have BT next fri 21st, tried acupuncture today, so see if it helps. I am much more relaxed doing the natural cycle so that may help too. Just really want a BFP this time.
    Fingers crossed for us all xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best bluesky. I hope it sticks for you.
    Welcome champagne. Your name makes me thirsty ;-) and considering
    I just did a hpt this morning and got a bfn I might just have a glass over the weekend. Yep, just as I suspected my first fet was not a sticky one. I just want af to come now so I can get on with the next cycle. Great news is that I can get back to my cardio classes at the gym! Yep, i hope there is a lucky one in the 4 embies I have in the freezer. I really wish all you ladies transferring over the weekend the best of luck and hope you all have a better result then me. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck with transfer and yes we do do most of it on our own but it is still nice to have someone there for support. But just think you will have your (eggie baby) there with you so that is something. I take my Mum to most of my appoitments. She told me she can do everything except give the sperm (fair enough) Oh and she refused to assist with my injections.

Silverdragon I am really sorry about your BFN for you for one of your frosties to stick (4 is a great number to have).

Welcome Champayne OMG so thirsty right now with your name and it is 7.17am.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

silverdragon  (14-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey champagne and blue sky ....warmest welcomes !

eek I am having a nervous wait for my emby to defrost today... I only have 1 so if it pops this cycle will be a bust except for the fact that we had a go naturally this cycle, knowing when we ovulated. Trying to stay positive but its a worrying wait this morning

Champagne - Usually follicles dont release an egg until 18mm so that's why your fn would have been skeptical... I only just crossed the line for my FS on cd 12 with a 16mm follicle. Otherwise he was not going to proceed. Hopefully all is well though. Its healthy realism to be prepared for losses in numbers as you are... I was surprised how many stopped growing to blast .. It really is a gruelling marathon for those little suckers to make it to blast outside the uterus. Most FS say from what I've read that from their point of view they're really only trying to get one or two good eggs which are the select ones of that bunch - they are not trying to get a whole batch - that isn't the purpose of an ivf cycle according to them.... (but gee it's nice to have isn't it). Anyway hopefully your magic egg is somewhere in that basket! Isn't that an exciting thought !

Bluesky congrats on being PUPO ! I agree the natural cycle is so much easier ! It's like I'm not even doing ivf.... Those needles every day are a killer aren't they.

Does anyone else name their embies?

Good luck
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 14-06-2013 at 06:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps I thought this was a neat link for pregnancy testing results according to days post ovulation

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...-ovulation.php

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Ps I thought this was a neat link for pregnancy testing results according to days post ovulation

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...-ovulation.php
    I love that page! So helpful. The galleries are great for comparison of your hpts too! Had blood test this morning, anxiously awaiting results!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Sharlee for the hugs. Thank god for BH at times like this. I had a few tears this morning but it is over now. It helps I was expecting this result. I am just so desperate to get off the hrt now and get back to the gym! Funny how the coping mechanisms can kick in. I have not told dh the result yet but I tend to hold off telling him. He is very supportive on lots of things but I know he really is not fazed if we have kids or not. He really tries to get excited for me as it is more my dream. I am grateful for that. Not sure when I will tell him yet...perhaps will just wait for the blood test next week then tell him.
    Oh my god I have everything crossed for butterfly that your last one is the gem! I understand your worry...not a fun time in that regard.
    Safam you have done so well this far, I would be surprised if it all goes south.you will need to give me your success tips for my next fet as I have never had a bfp. At least so far in the cycle I know my eggs and dh sperm can make quality embies, I just can't seem to hold em! We even used the embryo glue this month, not cheap but was supposed to help with implantation. Think I might take a break from that one next month....
    Hahaha butterfly I think I might name my embies as it might give me some luck for next cycle. What have been some of your names?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh silverdragon I feel for u. I am the same. I am waiting to do my FET and I already have my training plan ready to start training for the city to surf and getting back into the gym every day if I'm not preg. I need to have other things to strive for. DH doesn't understand he's like why think that way? It's really hard you want to be positive but your mind takes over and tries to stop you from getting hurt.

Champagne did I read that correctly 17 embys on ice OMFG WOW how awesome! That is a big haul! Did they not recommend doing advanced embryo testing on those? That is a lot of eggs to do frozen cycles with, I am sure there has to be a baby in there somewhere but 17 frozen cycles does sound like a lot!
    Last edited by nattie84; 14-06-2013 at 13:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dragon i just read your post and im so sorry that it didnt work this time. you must want dh there huh. I totally understand re gym mode. Probably a good healthy outlet, you have a nice batch waiting.

afm...Well girls the embryo did not re-expand so this cycle is a bust... It was my last embie Anyway ill have to re stimulate again ... Problem is my FS is away next month so earliest would be August. I could try elsewhere but it would involve flights and headaches....