+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought mine at the supermarket. They keep them near the condoms, lol!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

silverdragon  (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to see Wednesday has been treating all of you well

Safam, I am preparing for transfer next monday, doing a stimulated FET. for your BT

Asher, good luck for your transfer.

Butterfly, my FS wanted to try a stimulated FET as my hormone levels were low, particularly progesterone even on a maximum dose of pessaries (2 x 200mg pessaries twice a day). I'm told that it will encourage several follicles to develop and hopefully get released so there will be lots of progesterone produced.

silverdragon, hope that the pms symptoms ease up soon, and you get some good news.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

silverdragon  (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello Ladies, just thought I'd pop by and say helloas I have been reading your posts and having a chuckle at some of them.

Butterfly you are very funny ha ha your post about man flu was just spot on

I am currently injecting Gonal F and Orgalutran and hoping for retreival on Monday. Will find out Friday after bloods and ultrasound

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks spring rain that makes sense! Had no idea about the medicated FET ... thanks for clearing that one up...

welcome Sharlee! Yes manflu is apparently on par with Ebola ... Everyone must be notified that victim is in stages of possible deathly illness and all food is unable to be eaten unless cooked by someone else ...

Thats really exciting you are into the jabathon and heading for EPU soon! Grow eggs grow! I must say I felt like I had a couple of oranges where my ovaries should have been by the end ! Good luck

Safam pg tests next to the condoms I should have known, derp! It's been ages since I bought any - must be getting old and boring

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly why were you on hrt?
    Thanks for the tip Safam. I did go to the supermarket but was so focussed on my other items I completely forgot to get a hpt hahaha here I was obsessing about it then completely forgot! Oh the bright lights and distractions of Coles. In some ways it is perhaps a sign to not do it! Will see if I remember next trip.
    Yeah I was really doubtful of taking estrogen and questioned it with the nurse and my Aunt. My fs says it is because my periods are irregular but that has not always been the case. My last 2 cycles were 21and 24 days longwwhich I put down to the detox I did at the beginning of the 21day cycle and I lost 3kg! I actually thought my body was sorting itself out. Taking estrogen when you have an estrogen dominate problem didn't make any sense to me but hey, I am not a Dr! Hope he doesn't suggest I do it again. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the welcome and yes Butterfly my ovaries are definately feeling bigger - well I don't think I actually ever noticed their existance before but now I do.

My biggest problem so far is I am almost on par with a chihuhua dog at the moment with my moods. One moment I am crying then the next I am cranky. I have even laughed and cried simutaniously. My DH absolutely freaked out I just lost it.

Besides that though I am fine

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Thanks spring rain that makes sense! Had no idea about the medicated FET ... thanks for clearing that one up...

welcome Sharlee! Yes manflu is apparently on par with Ebola ... Everyone must be notified that victim is in stages of possible deathly illness and all food is unable to be eaten unless cooked by someone else ...

Thats really exciting you are into the jabathon and heading for EPU soon! Grow eggs grow! I must say I felt like I had a couple of oranges where my ovaries should have been by the end ! Good luck

Safam pg tests next to the condoms I should have known, derp! It's been ages since I bought any - must be getting old and boring

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't worry Sharlee... Just imagine you are Lana del Ray for a week. Whatever you do DO NOT play her cds. I have been slightly crae crae too.. I told DH to get stuffed yesterday for no apparent reason really other than the tomato sauce ran out ... I don't really have an excuse other than I guess the general anticipation of tomorrow.
    Dragon I was on progesterone and oestrogen after stim cycle transfer... I thought that was usual for an old bag? I could be wrong... I don't really ask questions of my FS much... He said it was to fluff up the uterus. Technical terms

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I yelled at my husband because he ate the last Monaco Bar ice cream

QUOTE=Butterfly39;7293591]Don't worry Sharlee... Just imagine you are Lana del Ray for a week. Whatever you do DO NOT play her cds. I have been slightly crae crae too.. I told DH to get stuffed yesterday for no apparent reason really other than the tomato sauce ran out ... I don't really have an excuse other than I guess the general anticipation of tomorrow.
    Dragon I was on progesterone and oestrogen after stim cycle transfer... I thought that was usual for an old bag? I could be wrong... I don't really ask questions of my FS much... He said it was to fluff up the uterus. Technical terms [/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am noticing you ladies are snapping at your dh's in relation to food! I guess my dh is in the safe zone with that one given we don't usually live in the same house. He has dodged a bullet there.
    My moods have levelled out lately. Woke up with a sore throat today but had the last exam so no wonder I am feeling happy. I purchased a hpt today there are three in a box and am thinking when I will use them. So tempting to have them calling my name from the cupboard, as long as I don't freak out at the last minute.
    I am alot more accepting of a bfn now which is good as I worried about being alone crying my eyes out. Cuddles from dh at those times really helps B-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee - Eating the last Monaco bar is a sackable offence ! I might buy some, they sound nice. Perhaps that's all this place needs, decent icecream! Here's me pulling sour faces and getting squirts in the eyes from all the grapefruit forgetting the simple things !

DH left today. I will miss him despite the tomato sauce incident. He will be gone for transfer tomorrow, I'll just go I my own. After so much unceremonious dildo cam I'm just ready to march in there and put my feet in the stirrups like its no biggie and say 'show me the bebbeh'! Who needs a dude to make a baby anyway....?

Dragon omg u have 3 tests ... Decisions decisions ! Hope ur pg. I notice you have a few little blasties left over so no matter what, you are set. I really hope this is the one for all of us ! Glad to hear you're not feeling so progestoblue and oestrobleh anymore. I got my last bfn alone and I won't lie, it was crummy. I did feel sad but i must say i got over it pretty quickly. Like you though I feel a bit more prepared this time round.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

silverdragon  (14-06-2013)