Closed Thread
Page 34 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Becs sometimes they just need to be in the natural environment to thrive. My fresh transfer was only a 6 cell day 3 transfer and we only had one other fertilized embryo. That one didn't make it to day 5 and I believe this one wouldn't have survived if left in the lab either, so don't be concerned if they're a little slow to start with as they can certainly pick up once they're back where they're supposed to be

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about loss wishnhope, I have my fingers crossed for you!!!

Thanks so much for your advice, so appreciate it.

I'm at FSS, so in your experience can they try & treat the issue so the sperms quality increases or would they move straight to icsi?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Im with Fert North and they went straight to ICSI for us. My DH has a blockage as well as poor morph and motility so increasing the quality and quantity wasnt worthwhile.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

pollyrocket  (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pollyrocket, i read somewhere thatbif morph is a problem, it is best to go straight with ICIS.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

pollyrocket  (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just annoyed that everytime I ring for an appointment, it's a month wait. Thought it'd be more regular once you were on the books.

Anyhow, we're down for a tentative appointment next week, but solid appointment first week in November to kick everything off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is incredibly frustrating Sleepy dude. Make sure you get on the cancellation list and call almost daily to see if there is anything available. It certainly pays off to ve persitant. Once your DP's cycle starts then no more appts will be needed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

SleepyDude  (19-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sleepy dude, the wait is a killer. Like wishnhope said you need to be pushy. I feel pushy most of the time. Yes, once a month appt, it is very frustrating. We had july, aug, sept and now another consult next week. 4 consults and we finally move forward this time for the treatment next month (me) and Dec (DH). I thought we have to postpone it until next year. Feeling so blue today -- good friend in perth just told me so happily that she is preg. I have received such news 5 times in the last 2 weeks. I think i will not go to any social event from now on.

Anyone knows how many days it is until eggs pick up for the long down regulated cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    sleepydude the waiting is such a pain, hope u get in sooner. bbhope, hope you r feeling a little better, I know what you mean, it feels like everywhere you go everyone else is preggo. Not sure on your question - anyone? AFM Ive just started, well on 2nd jab today, AF arrived Wed, had to start with the Synarel CD2, then Puregon CD3, going ok, in a way I want it to slow down, I think Im more nervous this round as I know what will be going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Booboo, which protocal are you doing for your cycle?

The reason i asked about long down regulated because they want to do that for my cycle and I have no idea how it works. DH surgery is on a fixed date. It seems like they are trying to control my cycle somehow to make it all happen on that date. Googling isn't helping. It seems so many variations. They will start me on synarel first once my AF starts in Nov. i am very nervous because it has to work! I canceled 2 business trips, 1 vacation to fly east doing this. Most importantly, we have been waiting for so long to make a step forward. Yes, 4 consultations so far, no kidding.

Best of luck, booboo, hope this is the one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    bbhope thanks I hope this is the one too , for me, I started AF Wed, BT Thursday confirmed I could start, had one sniff of the synarel that night, I now have to do that daily, 12 hrs apart and do 1 shot of Puregon daily. Have another BT tomorrow but I am assuming if all goes well, Ill do at least another 8 or so daily shots before triggering and then have EPU. I think long down is where they start your cycle by first down regulating it with either Syneral or Lucrin, this is so that they can have complete control over your hormones to prevent ovulation, then you get your AF and then shortly after start the stimulation injections i.e. Gonal F or Puregon. Takes a couple of weeks longer when compared to the Flare and Antagonist cycle. Wish u the best of luck, I know its a pain having to work around things so much , u must be eager to get started

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (16-10-2013)