Closed Thread
Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 772
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,181
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked
    323
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My script was only $34 to fill, and I think it should last longer than a month. I didn't realise there is injections after O too.

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,650
    Thanks
    792
    Thanked
    673
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    My script was only $34 to fill, and I think it should last longer than a month. I didn't realise there is injections after O too.
    The puregon was only $37 for me also. But then there is pregnyl powder and solution which is $40 and $30 respectively.

    I think i have been given the pregnyl as well because of my uterus.

    How are you finding the injections? I have really bad af like cramps today? Are you using the pen?

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,181
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked
    323
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was wondering if there was something else for your uterus that I hadn't had :-)

    Yep, using the pen. I was SO proud of myself the first time. Did the injection with no dramas, then realised I hadn't drawn up the dosage haha. I was in such a hurry to get it over with I'd forgotten the vital step! I had the shakes so badly that when I started again j could barely administer the dosage!

    Day 2 I was still a bit gumby but day 3 I was a pro! It's totally fine now, very very little to no pain.

    I've heard it can cause some bad bloating that can be fairly painful. But I haven't experienced that yet, maybe just a little discomfort.

    It also doesn't come with the physical side effects of clomid, like mood swings or any effect on CM.

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,650
    Thanks
    792
    Thanked
    673
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    I was wondering if there was something else for your uterus that I hadn't had :-)

    Yep, using the pen. I was SO proud of myself the first time. Did the injection with no dramas, then realised I hadn't drawn up the dosage haha. I was in such a hurry to get it over with I'd forgotten the vital step! I had the shakes so badly that when I started again j could barely administer the dosage!

    Day 2 I was still a bit gumby but day 3 I was a pro! It's totally fine now, very very little to no pain.

    I've heard it can cause some bad bloating that can be fairly painful. But I haven't experienced that yet, maybe just a little discomfort.

    It also doesn't come with the physical side effects of clomid, like mood swings or any effect on CM.
    I am too much of a wuss dh is doing mine for me lol

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    3,998
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked
    677
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Haha Missus Mac I did the same thing the first time!!!

    Munchkin I was on puregon and pregnyl too. I got soooooooo bloated the first cycle (like really painful bloated) but it settled down after that.

    Del..... Stay strong!!!

    Tormy I hope u have a great trip!

    Good luck ladies!!!!

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,650
    Thanks
    792
    Thanked
    673
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Haha Missus Mac I did the same thing the first time!!!

    Munchkin I was on puregon and pregnyl too. I got soooooooo bloated the first cycle (like really painful bloated) but it settled down after that.

    Del..... Stay strong!!!

    Tormy I hope u have a great trip!

    Good luck ladies!!!!
    How many cycles did you do?

    Was it the injections that gave you your bfp?

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,181
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked
    323
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DH is too much of a wuss! He won't even watch!!

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,650
    Thanks
    792
    Thanked
    673
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    My DH is too much of a wuss! He won't even watch!!
    A couple of years ago my dh had blood clots so had to have an injection in his stomach everyday. I had to do them for him so he kinda sees these as payback lol

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    3,998
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked
    677
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin275 View Post
    How many cycles did you do?

    Was it the injections that gave you your bfp?
    I did 3 cycles (they were used while doing IUI). Got a bfp on 2nd cycle which ended in a missed m/c and d&c, then after a break got a bfp on the 3rd cycle which is this pregnancy Yes I do think it made a difference. Not sure how but after 18 months of trying with no bfp something had to have changed!! Good luck

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DPO1 let the TWW begin :/


 

Similar Threads

  1. Breastfeeding Beyond 12 Months Chat
    By demeter in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 587
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 15:22
  2. TTC 12 months + Chat
    By waitinghoping in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 825
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 14:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
House Call DoctorHouse Call Doctor can provide an urgent after-hours visit to you and your family, when urgent medical situations arise ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Amazing August TTCConception & Fertility General Chat
Thermometer helpConception & Fertility General Chat
Joyous June/July TTC! #2Conception & Fertility General Chat
IVF Babies due August/Sept/Oct' 16 #4pregnancy and babies through IVF
Miscarriage and bleedingPregnancy Loss Support
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›