+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @RD15 I couldn't read and not reply to say I'm so sorry for your loss.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

RD15  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    RD15, I'm so sorry for your loss. This is a safe place to express anything you feel. Please be kind to yourself xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RD15 - I'm so sorry for your loss. x PCOS is horrible, and waiting around is tough.

As for me... well, I lost the baby officially at 5.5 weeks. Thankfully it happened on its own this time, so I'm grateful for that.

I'm also getting on with another full stim round of IVF. Wish us luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh rd15 I am so so so sorry for your loss

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RD15 - just thinking about you Hun, how are you doing? Are you chugging along ok? When do you guys head off? Xxx

@mrsjaguar - are you stimming again this year? Best of luck x

Hope everyone is progressing closer to their bubs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you @Ladydee ???

Yep, I'm stimming as we speak. Ultrasound tomorrow to see if these follies are responding. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    How are you @Ladydee ???

Yep, I'm stimming as we speak. Ultrasound tomorrow to see if these follies are responding. x
    Ooo wow, best of follie-luck for tomorrow! I'm on CD3 of my medicated FET. It's the first time I'm adding in the Bondi Protocol so hopefully that does the trick in finally getting us our sticky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for thinking of me Ladydee I think I am actually going ok! Still having some down moments of course, but I've been back at work this week which has been hard but a good distraction. I've booked a counselling session through my FS for Monday and am seeing a naturopath next Friday who specializes in PCOS and hormone imbalance.... and then lastly booked a trip to Bali for the 30th November so counting down to that! Hoping then to come back fresh and ready to start again!

Yayyy cycle day 3 for you! I havent heard of Bondi Protocol before but FX it does the trick for you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RD15 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (14-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, took me a while to find this chat forum. I would just like to start off by saying I am so very sorry about everyone's losses, life can be very cruel sometimes 😔

My story is I was pregnant in July and had a miscarriage at 5.5 weeks naturally. I fell pregnant the next month and went for my 10 week scan only to find out my baby was only measuring 7.6 weeks and didn't have a heartbeat. Naturally I was distraught and couldn't bring myself to have a D&C or medical intervention and wanted to wait it out naturally. As over two weeks had already passed, I was sent for HCG blood tests every 3 days, they were very high but slowly dropping. Two more weeks passed and nothing happened. As I am due to go on holidays at the end of the month, I finally decided to have a D&C, I just couldn't wait any longer. I had my D&C last Wednesday and it went well as far as I know.

I am actually wanting to ask some questions? After my D&C I have had virtually no bleeding. I bled quite heavily the hour I was in hospital afterwards (to the point I fainted from losing too much blood) but after I have been home I have had nothing. I I have had very slight spotting, mostly when I go to the toilet and it looks like old blood (sorry TMI). Has anyone else had this? Is it normal not to bleed afterwards? I am just worried maybe something went wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and to add onto my already long story, I have two aunties on my dads side who suffer from antiphospholipid syndrome (Hughes syndrome) which is known to cause miscarriages due to blood clotting. (Had caused miscarriages for both aunties). As far as I know it is not so much hereditary but you're more likely to have it if someone in your family does. Anyway, as this was my second miscarriage I was really hoping they would test me for this but they insist that they don't run any tests until you've had 3 or more miscarriages. Very ****ed off actually. Why should I have to wait for it to happen a third time if perhaps it could be prevented? Sorry needed to vent.