+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 862
  1. #681
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,309
    Thanks
    697
    Thanked
    688
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Ladydee I'm so sorry to hear about such a horrible year. I really hope it gets better for you.
    @msjaguar - good luck!
    @Sabochan - I spotted for 5 days commencing 4 weeks to the day after my d&c, then full flow. Good signs!

  2. #682
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    822
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    147
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm tentatively moving out of here.... I have my dating scan coming up mon week.... I'm so nervous praying this is my take home one. I'm finding it so hard not to compare to last time too

    Sending sticky baby dust to us all xo

  3. #683
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    2,137
    Thanks
    919
    Thanked
    714
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    I'm tentatively moving out of here.... I have my dating scan coming up mon week.... I'm so nervous praying this is my take home one. I'm finding it so hard not to compare to last time too

    Sending sticky baby dust to us all xo
    Lots of stick baby dust to you hun! I hope this is your very much wanted and long waited for, take home baby <3

  4. #684
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    822
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    147
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabochan View Post
    Lots of stick baby dust to you hun! I hope this is your very much wanted and long waited for, take home baby <3
    Thanks sabochan, I hope so too

  5. #685
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    1,360
    Thanks
    1,169
    Thanked
    631
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @lilyloubelle - Hun, one loss is more than enough and there are plenty of ladies who have the one heartbreaking loss and go on to have their family with no problems. I have full belief that this will be you! Thank you for all of your support along the way Hun and I hope to see you in the due groups ASAP xxx

    @mrsjaguar - from the bottom of my heart, I wish you your BFP (with a take-home bubba at the end!!!) success with this, your lucky last emby xo

    Thanks @Sabochan - are you back to TTC this cycle Hun? All the best x

    Thanks @Sally1981 xx

    Hope you're coping ok @deany and being kind to yourself with lots of support xxx

  6. #686
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    2,137
    Thanks
    919
    Thanked
    714
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yeah I think so. I've decided not to bother with the rubella booster, knowing the last two haven't done anything to help my immunity.
    I need to get back into TTC. I can't stop thinking about it. Next month will be 17 months since we started trying and Friday is 1 year since my first mc. Not doing so well with the hormones AF has brought.

  7. #687
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mackay
    Posts
    6,281
    Thanks
    809
    Thanked
    2,409
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies. Need a safe place to let this out.

    2 months ago we had our 3rd loss. I had 2x very faint postive tests and was late for af. Knew it wasnt going to stick when I did the 2nd test a few days later and no change in the line. Af turned up 2 weeks later much more painful than normal and a lot heavier. Did a test afterwards and was completely negative.

    I feel guilty in a way I haven't acknowledged it. I didnt even tell dh until recently- I figured he didnt need to know, there's nothing he could have done and he was away anyway. I feel silly for wanting to acknowledge the loss, even though it was so early. I mean, we acknowledge our last chemical (different circumstances though) but why do I feel so strange acknowledging this one? I want to, but am I weird for wanting to??


    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. #688
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,309
    Thanks
    697
    Thanked
    688
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lil miss, you feel what you feel and there's no right way to be. That pregnancy was real, for as long as it lasted, that's not an opinion, it's a fact. I've made my mind up not to double down on my feelings anymore and I feel so much more free. Half the people who judge others for things like this seem to overreact over something else. It's their insecurities. The day your pregnancy ended was the day you lost the potential for something wonderful. That is no small thing and you should deal with it how you see fit without worrying about what's right. Truth is, no one knows what's right anyway.

    Sorry for your loss.

  9. #689
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mackay
    Posts
    6,281
    Thanks
    809
    Thanked
    2,409
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    Lil miss, you feel what you feel and there's no right way to be. That pregnancy was real, for as long as it lasted, that's not an opinion, it's a fact. I've made my mind up not to double down on my feelings anymore and I feel so much more free. Half the people who judge others for things like this seem to overreact over something else. It's their insecurities. The day your pregnancy ended was the day you lost the potential for something wonderful. That is no small thing and you should deal with it how you see fit without worrying about what's right. Truth is, no one knows what's right anyway.

    Sorry for your loss.
    Thank you. Dh is the only one who knows about it and we havent spoken about it since I told him.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  10. #690
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,688
    Thanks
    4,822
    Thanked
    2,373
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lil miss View Post
    Hi ladies. Need a safe place to let this out.

    2 months ago we had our 3rd loss. I had 2x very faint postive tests and was late for af. Knew it wasnt going to stick when I did the 2nd test a few days later and no change in the line. Af turned up 2 weeks later much more painful than normal and a lot heavier. Did a test afterwards and was completely negative.

    I feel guilty in a way I haven't acknowledged it. I didnt even tell dh until recently- I figured he didnt need to know, there's nothing he could have done and he was away anyway. I feel silly for wanting to acknowledge the loss, even though it was so early. I mean, we acknowledge our last chemical (different circumstances though) but why do I feel so strange acknowledging this one? I want to, but am I weird for wanting to??


    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    @LilMiss I did the same thing for my third mc-I didn't acknowledge it to my friends/fam but decided to at our wedding. I'm not sure why? I guess I just wanted people to know. The first time everyone knew and I was so embarrassed, the second time only my family knew and I was numb then the third time I just hated my body so much and couldn't bare to face people or share what I perceived as an imperfection of me-not the perfect angel I lost but of ME.

    It's so tough. Hugs to you xx


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #3
    By VintageLover in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 1441
    Last Post: 25-05-2013, 21:24
  2. Miscarriage & loss Support chat #3
    By littlebub09 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 950
    Last Post: 12-05-2013, 20:20
  3. *NEW* Support chat thread for those pregnant after loss
    By Electric Rodeo in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 18:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Maternity ClothesLooking to buy maternity clothes? :: Check the bubhub directory of local & online maternity clothes shops :: Find ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›