+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 52
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    2,782
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    19
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    Fantastic surprise! How are you feeling about it all? How far along are you?
    I really hope everything is going smoothly for you!


    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks. I'm 26 weeks and so far so good. We'd discussed having a third for a while but decided we'd missed the boat. We were getting older, kids were getting older etc. I was a bit torn in the beginning to be honest. I'd planned on going back to work (finally!) and we were a happy family of 4. Now, I'm really looking forward to having another little person in the house and giving my kids the experience of having a younger sibling.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenko For This Useful Post:

    jenjenOo  (27-06-2013)

  3. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,657
    Thanks
    602
    Thanked
    599
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm one of the lucky ones who've fallen pregnant straight away. First at 33 after being on the pill for over 10 years, next at 36. I still feel guilty as my sis went through years of fertility treatment in her 20s.
    Hoping you get a positive soon x

  4. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    590
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked
    69
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im worried about this too after falling pregnant very quickly but ending in a miscarriage im worried it was because of my age. Love hearing these positive stories

  5. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    0
    We decided just before I turned 35 to ttc. So had the mirena taken out. Af arrived 4 weeks later then bfp 4 weeks after that. I'm now 40w2d ( and over being pregnant) dh is 40. We both know how very lucky we are to have fallen so quickly.

  6. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    441
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Hello
    we had our first when I was 28 but it took a year to get a bfp. Then at 29 we got pregnant first try. In jan 2012 we started ttc our third. I was 34. It took 8 months (then 35) then we lost baby at 8 weeks in October. We took 3 months to regroup and have been ttc since January. No bfp yet but trust it will happen eventually! All the very best to you x

  7. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    835
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked
    99
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Age 34 got BFP first month trying and had our son last month

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shinning For This Useful Post:

    jenjenOo  (27-06-2013)

  9. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    176
    Thanked
    96
    Reviews
    0
    This is definitely a great thread. I am close to 32, other half close to 40 and we have decided that we want to start a family. I wanted to be married first but we figure we can always get married after, or elope or something. With our ages and my cycle issues/cysts my doc has advised we start trying when we are ready. So our plan was the next 6 months, but my other half wants to start trying now (which I am all for, as we don't know how long it might take!) so learning as much as I can about what I should do before ttc (like going off the pill lol!)

    Good luck with your journey!

  10. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks
    848
    Thanked
    578
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Msbecb View Post
    We decided just before I turned 35 to ttc. So had the mirena taken out. Af arrived 4 weeks later then bfp 4 weeks after that. I'm now 40w2d ( and over being pregnant) dh is 40. We both know how very lucky we are to have fallen so quickly.
    Oooohhh! Any day now! How fantastic! You have to let us know how you go!
    All my best wishes for a speedy and safe delivery! Also, I hope you're blessed with a baby who likes to sleep!

    Quote Originally Posted by lj1977 View Post
    Hello
    we had our first when I was 28 but it took a year to get a bfp. Then at 29 we got pregnant first try. In jan 2012 we started ttc our third. I was 34. It took 8 months (then 35) then we lost baby at 8 weeks in October. We took 3 months to regroup and have been ttc since January. No bfp yet but trust it will happen eventually! All the very best to you x
    You sound like you're relaxed about it which, is great to hear. I really hope you get your bfp soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinning View Post
    Age 34 got BFP first month trying and had our son last month
    Congratulations! Hope everything is going well for you and your son. Great to hear feedback like this!

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

    Msbecb  (27-06-2013)

  12. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Hervey Bay
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0
    I'm on the same wavelength, I think!
    I just started seeing a Chinese Doctor and will commence my 'balancing' shortly.

    Congratulations on your pregnancy. How are you finding it?
    I hope you have a safe and uneventful 5ish months!


    Thanks it had been pretty good apart from some bleeding early on from a haematoma which has now dissolved thank goodness. I'm looking forward to the 20 week scan in two weeks.

    I think you will find the acupuncture etc so relaxing I think it's why I feel I just stopped stressing and was so calm and relaxed. I loved it. Can't say the same for the herbs oh they tasted gross but it was a small sacrifice for a wonderful gain.

    This is a wonderful thread with so many positive stories.

    Best of luck I hope we hear good news soon.

  13. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks
    848
    Thanked
    578
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jenstar View Post
    I'm on the same wavelength, I think!
    I just started seeing a Chinese Doctor and will commence my 'balancing' shortly.

    Congratulations on your pregnancy. How are you finding it?
    I hope you have a safe and uneventful 5ish months!


    Thanks it had been pretty good apart from some bleeding early on from a haematoma which has now dissolved thank goodness. I'm looking forward to the 20 week scan in two weeks.

    I think you will find the acupuncture etc so relaxing I think it's why I feel I just stopped stressing and was so calm and relaxed. I loved it. Can't say the same for the herbs oh they tasted gross but it was a small sacrifice for a wonderful gain.

    This is a wonderful thread with so many positive stories.

    Best of luck I hope we hear good news soon.
    Can you check in with us after the scan? Would love to hear how you go.

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app


 

Similar Threads

  1. How different were your pregnancies?
    By HippyGirl85 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-04-2013, 09:39
  2. Perth pregnancies
    By ClaireAcacio in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-08-2012, 22:29
  3. First and second pregnancies?
    By ally3012 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 29-07-2012, 14:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Little Rugby NSWCatch, weave, chase, run, but most of all have FUN! Little Rugby runs a NSW network of fun, safe and non-contact footy ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Starting ivf Octpregnancy and babies through IVF
Optimistic October TTCConception & Fertility General Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #3pregnancy and babies through IVF
Low sperm count and motilityMale Infertility Issues
AlcoholGeneral Chat
Bi carb soda doucheConception issues & ttc
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›