+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donor Success South Africa

Wondering if anybody has had success using egg donors in South Africa.

i have low AMH and increasing FSH - had a natural pregnancy miscarriage in March 12 and IVF miscarriage in December 2012. My body is not really responding ti IVF Stims anymore either.

my biggest concern is getting over there only to find my donor has produced only a few eggs and there s nothing to transfer?

can anybody help point me in the right direction and give me some tips on getting the best chance at success here.

we are looking at using Nurture or Gift ov Life as donor agency then the cape fertility clinic in Cape Town for the procedure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try Known Egg Donors (KED) - I did last feb 2016 and now have a 6 month old baby girl! We had been ttc for 6 years. We were successful on our 1st try with KED and I'm late 40s. KED is SA based but brings donors to Brisbane. It was a very professional and actually enjoyable experience!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    this post was from 2013 😁

5. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (18-09-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow - I thought this was a computer hack when this thread popped up in my email alerts. Emski, so good to see your name again after all these years. So glad that we went down the SA ED Path. We look back at our photos of cape town and at our 3.5 year old son and are so happy we did what we did. I often think about all the ladies who might still be travelling down this path. What a journey we went on, what heartwrenching and happy experiences we all shared together. I would never have even had the courage to go to SA if it were not for this forum. It certainly changed our lives for the better. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowchaser View Post
    Wow - I thought this was a computer hack when this thread popped up in my email alerts. Emski, so good to see your name again after all these years. So glad that we went down the SA ED Path. We look back at our photos of cape town and at our 3.5 year old son and are so happy we did what we did. I often think about all the ladies who might still be travelling down this path. What a journey we went on, what heartwrenching and happy experiences we all shared together. I would never have even had the courage to go to SA if it were not for this forum. It certainly changed our lives for the better. :-)
    haha I know...someone is reviving zombie threads. I hope you're well @Rainbowchaser ...I've just had #2 from a return trip to Cape Town so fully back in the newborn routine at the moment!x