Closed Thread
Page 80 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 902
  1. #791
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,802
    Thanks
    631
    Thanked
    927
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    If you had both, it would probably be the same day...possibly bleeding first? Thats just assuming the dip is caused by the bub burrowing in & releasing hormones, so likely the bleeding will be first, followed more slowly by a response in temp?

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yeh I think that makes sense that that's the way it would work. You hear people talk about both, but I've never seen anything mentioned about the correlation between the two! And was just interested.

    I'm feeling positively down in the dumps today

  2. #792
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,445
    Thanks
    7,709
    Thanked
    3,972
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Yeh I think that makes sense that that's the way it would work. You hear people talk about both, but I've never seen anything mentioned about the correlation between the two! And was just interested.

    I'm feeling positively down in the dumps today
    I'm not sure if there's been any studies or anything. Both events are reasonably rare. I didn't have either.

    Your chart looks good, and your cm is good too, consistent creamy cm is a good sign.

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  3. #793
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,802
    Thanks
    631
    Thanked
    927
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    I'm not sure if there's been any studies or anything. Both events are reasonably rare. I didn't have either.

    Your chart looks good, and your cm is good too, consistent creamy cm is a good sign.

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Alas, spotting 4 days prior to AF (just like last cycle) is not :-(
    Body you're a jerk!

  4. #794
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,492
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Looks like I oed on cd17 not cd 16. Hopefully its enough bd to get a bfp. I was so tired yesterday I was so tired yesterday I couldn't keep my eyes open ,must be the increase of progesterone.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. #795
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,492
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How do you post a link to your FF chart? Bubhub isn't attaching my pics

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. #796
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,989
    Thanks
    7,815
    Thanked
    6,772
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    How do you post a link to your FF chart? Bubhub isn't attaching my pics

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Go to share on ff and it will give u the link.

  7. #797
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,492
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/34a6d1

    I hope this works

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. #798
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,445
    Thanks
    7,709
    Thanked
    3,972
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/34a6d1

    I hope this works

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Looks good. Definitely enough BD IMO.

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  9. #799
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    23,246
    Thanks
    6,367
    Thanked
    17,670
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    So I think this may be my last month of temping. Sick of it all at the moment. Sick of taking temps, OPK's and my whole life revolving around ttc. I think we only have another 3 months tops left of clomid and that will be the end of our journey so I've told myself I'm not stressing myself anymore. If I'm not getting pg doing all this, nothing is going to change not doing it.

  10. #800
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,989
    Thanks
    7,815
    Thanked
    6,772
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    So I think this may be my last month of temping. Sick of it all at the moment. Sick of taking temps, OPK's and my whole life revolving around ttc. I think we only have another 3 months tops left of clomid and that will be the end of our journey so I've told myself I'm not stressing myself anymore. If I'm not getting pg doing all this, nothing is going to change not doing it.
    sorry to hear you are not having a short/easy journey to motherhood. I can understand how you are sick of opks n temping. Would be nice to take it easy. I like the temping etc even though it can be irritating as it helps me feel a little more in control of ttc. Xxhugs


 

Similar Threads

  1. My chart
    By Kazza78 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 26-01-2013, 17:12
  2. FF chart..Please help!
    By starflame in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-05-2012, 11:28
  3. How do you interpret my chart
    By dreamtobeamummy in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-05-2012, 22:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Billington StreetFor stationery as unique as you are! ♥ Handmade, custom designed stationery for all of life's celebrations WINNER ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›