Closed Thread
Page 64 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 902
  1. #631
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,982
    Thanks
    7,812
    Thanked
    6,764
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

    Feeling hopeful that my temp hasn't dropped but it also hasn't risen a whole lot either...

  2. #632
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

    Feeling hopeful that my temp hasn't dropped but it also hasn't risen a whole lot either...
    Looks good to me fx!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

    Mamasupial  (20-06-2013)

  4. #633
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,802
    Thanks
    631
    Thanked
    927
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

    Feeling hopeful that my temp hasn't dropped but it also hasn't risen a whole lot either...
    I think it looks good Becca. My temps take a steady rise at first too.

    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/447f48

    This cycle is a much smoother rise than last cycle that's for sure. Hopefully a good sign for me

  5. #634
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,982
    Thanks
    7,812
    Thanked
    6,764
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    I think it looks good Becca. My temps take a steady rise at first too.

    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/447f48

    This cycle is a much smoother rise than last cycle that's for sure. Hopefully a good sign for me
    Seeing your smooth rise makes me feel better about mine. Hopefully you get a pos hpt and then I get one a few days later!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

    Calstar  (20-06-2013)

  7. #635
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,802
    Thanks
    631
    Thanked
    927
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Seeing your smooth rise makes me feel better about mine. Hopefully you get a pos hpt and then I get one a few days later!
    That's what I'll be wishing for, every minute of every day, for the next week :-)

  8. #636
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    171
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls I have a question re bbt charting. I have just recently started doing this and it would seem that my base temp is 36.0, according to fertility friend app I am supposed to be ovulating now and my temp has since gone up by .02 degrees it went to 36.1 yesterday and today it is 36.2. I'm confused does this mean I have already ovulated ? Or I am ovulating ?
    I have also been using opks and none have been positive so far, its so confusing ! Any help would be greatly appreciated

  9. #637
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,802
    Thanks
    631
    Thanked
    927
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Hi girls I have a question re bbt charting. I have just recently started doing this and it would seem that my base temp is 36.0, according to fertility friend app I am supposed to be ovulating now and my temp has since gone up by .02 degrees it went to 36.1 yesterday and today it is 36.2. I'm confused does this mean I have already ovulated ? Or I am ovulating ?
    I have also been using opks and none have been positive so far, its so confusing ! Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Are you able to post a link to the chart?
    A temp rise will occur post ovulation, so if you have 3 days of increased temps (above the coverline) FF will estimate your O date.

  10. #638
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13,067
    Thanks
    9,846
    Thanked
    12,964
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

    Feeling hopeful that my temp hasn't dropped but it also hasn't risen a whole lot either...
    Looks good to me too!

  11. #639
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,802
    Thanks
    631
    Thanked
    927
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Also, are you using a bbt thermometer? Just looking at your temps you've mentioned, they seem to be a digit short for accurate bbt chart temps.

  12. #640
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,982
    Thanks
    7,812
    Thanked
    6,764
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Looks good to me too!
    Yay! I have been stalking charts with similar post o temps on ff haha.


 

Similar Threads

  1. My chart
    By Kazza78 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 26-01-2013, 17:12
  2. FF chart..Please help!
    By starflame in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-05-2012, 11:28
  3. How do you interpret my chart
    By dreamtobeamummy in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-05-2012, 22:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
The Health Hub & Glowing ExpectationsGlowing Expectations is conveniently located at The Health Hub in Darlinghurst. We offer pre & post natal personal ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›