+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default New and getting ready to TTC

I've been reading these forums for a while and thought I would pop in to say HI!

I'm getting ready to start TTC in the next few months. I'm 32, just recently married and am so excited to be planning a family and falling pregnant with baby number 1.

Im in the process of preparing my body for pregnancy. I've quit smoking and in the process of trying to loose 5kgs. Starting Pilates to help with my pelvic floor. I've been off the pill for almost two months and plan on trying in sept! Ages away I know but this year is flying so will be here before we know it. Plus I'm super super organised LoL

I'd love to hear what all you ladies did to start the preparation for your pregnancy and if anyone else is planning on trying in the next few months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi MrsMSL,

DH and I started ttc in Feb of this year, had a bfp mid April but it looks like I might have had an early m/c....pretty upsetting but trying to stay positive. It's hard not to stress!

I quit smoking 5 or so years ago (part of the reason was that I did want to be healthy when we were ready to have kids), been taking pregnancy vitamins for over 6 months...trying to eat healthy and exercise regularly.

Anyways, good luck with your journey! And keep us posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi littleduck

I'm sorry to hear about your m/c... You seem to have the right frame of mind though by staying positive and i sincerely hope that you will get another bfp soon! I know it must be a challenging time but i'm sure you have the support of your wonderful husband

I will keep you posted - please keep us posted on how you go as well. I have my fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    my partner and i had been trying for 4 months to fall pregnant, i found out yesterday i am now 2 weeks pregnant, it is so exciting but nerve racking once you actually are! but goodluck, try not to think about it too much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LUVOHH View Post
    my partner and i had been trying for 4 months to fall pregnant, i found out yesterday i am now 2 weeks pregnant, it is so exciting but nerve racking once you actually are! but goodluck, try not to think about it too much
    Just an update I am about 4 weeks pregnant

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMSL For This Useful Post:

Fairy82  (23-08-2013)