Closed Thread
Page 43 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hate having people see hpts!! We live in a small county town....df works at one of the supermarkets, the only one that sells frer! I usually avoid the ones he knows on the checkouts and hope for casual staff lol. Once I haddd to go through one we knew, she held them up grinning.... And asked "have you been playing with things that spit at you??"... I just wanted that floor to open up and eat me.

Now I get them from a chemist, but have to pick my times as a nosey family friend works there too.

Anyway....sooooooo ladies, who is going to be our first "official" june bfp?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im so sorry about your losses little ted x I hope you get progesterone support and its what you need to help you through.

Ive had one awkward moment buying frers, had them in my basket and my old boss (also a family friend) came up behind me and said 'fancy meeting you hear'. I instantly blushed knowing what was in my basket, I reckon he would have seen but nothing was said thank goodness.

I still don't have AF. Have mild cramping and have felt like AF is on the way since Wed. Sore bbs, seriously crazy lady grumpy, cant sleep, constantly hot, and very very teary. Since its ticked past 12 Im now 3 days late. Still BFN. What is going on with my body noooooow. All these symptoms are like A - AF is already here or B - How I felt last time I was pg. But, all hope is gone for BFP I think. Surely one couldn't get a BFP this late and still have a viable pregnancy.

That'd be right, just when I tell the FS my cycle is like clock work it goes and gets buggered up!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, I have been quiet for a few months, still trying just not posting, but now going to join in again, figure a little support from fellow bubhubbers can't hurt! Can you please put me down for testing on 30 May?
    Good luck to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my first awkward TTC experience when I was buying pregnancy vitamins and maybe baby from the chemist. I went to the checkout and then realised the girl serving was a friend of a friend. She's also a huge blabber mouth... As soon as she saw my stuff she grinned and said "doing some family planning are we". I was so blunt and said not to tell anyone. She said its her job not to tell anyone anything. Yeah right...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    When I drink heaps of water it makes the control line AND the other line go lighter for me.. I thought you could still drink plenty of water. They seem to get equally lighter.
    Really? I've never had a faint test line. My opk instructions tell me to try not to drink water the two hours before testing and I've read on other pregnancies sites that drinking too much water effects the outcome.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Do you reckon this counts as a pos? I got this at about 5pm... DTD after that and will DTD again tomorrow morning..

I'd consider that positive. It's a tiny bit lighter but was definitely darker very recently or will be darker very soon.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

elswyth  (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Hi June Group. Just wondering if anyone has used the clearblue digital ovulation testers and got the smiley face? I have EWCM today but no smiley. I'm beginning to think that maybe I won't get one and to top it all off I caught the man flu on DH. Feel like rat s***. Ew.
    I've had smileys on clearblue digi OPKs. They do work, but I got the feeling they become positive slightly later than I expected.
    Good luck!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly81 View Post
    I'd consider that positive. It's a tiny bit lighter but was definitely darker very recently or will be darker very soon.
    Oh Holly - that is super dark - o can't be too far away.

Thanks Butterfly, I think there's so many factors at play it's hard to find out which is causing the problems. I hope your cycle sorts itself out one way or another - being overdue for AF tends to build up hopes, which is okay when a BFP is looming, but not when it just ends in AF again.

I had to smile when I read your posts shadow and nomie - I used to live in a very small town where everyone knew everyone and gossip was rife! I think I would have made the trip to the next town to buy my TTC supplies! I've also had a work colleague stand behind me when I was buying vitamins years ago at the self-serve - it was at a larger shopping complex not close to home where one would think they were safe.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    I had my first awkward TTC experience when I was buying pregnancy vitamins and maybe baby from the chemist. I went to the checkout and then realised the girl serving was a friend of a friend. She's also a huge blabber mouth... As soon as she saw my stuff she grinned and said "doing some family planning are we". I was so blunt and said not to tell anyone. She said its her job not to tell anyone anything. Yeah right...
    That's why I buy online now!! Cheaper and anonymous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    OMFG!!! I know I said I wouldn't test again until the 6th, but I'm bored at home and had a free test that came with all the OPKs I ordered so I thought 'what the heck, using this one isn't wasting money/tests...'

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1370126631.741526.jpg

Sorry, I'm shaking!! But there is a faint line!!!