Closed Thread
Page 20 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 1061
  1. #191
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay for your AF arriving becca! fx you ovulate soon & get a BFP around 19 June!

  2. #192
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    978
    Thanks
    257
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Hi ladies, now that AF has arrived I thought I would join this group. I missed the may thread due to PCOS. No idea when I will ovulate as i was having 28 day cycles then my last one was a 109 day cycle. I'm currently CD1 and FF Is suggesting AF is due June 19.
    Wow 109 days. So glad AF finally arrived for you and fx you have a 28 day cycle and a bfp.

  3. #193
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked
    156
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies, hoping I can join in here. Currently on cd6 and will be ttc this month after a few months off. Have had 2 mc and a chem in the last year and now finally have a diagnosis and meds to treat my issues i am also armed with a heap of ovulation and pregnancy tests haha. good luck to everyone, hoping this is our month!

  4. #194
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,748
    Thanks
    7,617
    Thanked
    6,448
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks funchu and pinkorblue! I'm so excited! I think the excitement is helping distract me from the intense pain lol.

  5. #195
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Holly. I had a dream about you last night.
    We were on a bus, like a shopping trip sort of bus and they were giving out prizes and you got a big prize... A bug cheque to go to a charity of your choice... In honor of your angel... And I fit one... $900 and my my got one... In Skye's honor too....
    I don't know how much yours was but it was more than mine....
    Weird...


    RIP Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

  6. #196
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,271
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    1,148
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Hi ladies, now that AF has arrived I thought I would join this group. I missed the may thread due to PCOS. No idea when I will ovulate as i was having 28 day cycles then my last one was a 109 day cycle. I'm currently CD1 and FF Is suggesting AF is due June 19.
    Yay! Welcome! I've added you to the 19th its about time af showed for you!!

    Quote Originally Posted by timetoshine View Post
    Hi ladies, hoping I can join in here. Currently on cd6 and will be ttc this month after a few months off. Have had 2 mc and a chem in the last year and now finally have a diagnosis and meds to treat my issues i am also armed with a heap of ovulation and pregnancy tests haha. good luck to everyone, hoping this is our month!
    Welcome!! Do you have a date you plan to test?

    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Holly. I had a dream about you last night.
    We were on a bus, like a shopping trip sort of bus and they were giving out prizes and you got a big prize... A bug cheque to go to a charity of your choice... In honor of your angel... And I fit one... $900 and my my got one... In Skye's honor too....
    I don't know how much yours was but it was more than mine....
    Weird...


    RIP Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Awwww what a random, and special dream!

    On the topics of dreams, I dreamt the night before last I got a bfp! It was a bit strange though, but won't go into details, you will all think I'm crazy.

  7. #197
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    504
    Thanked
    232
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Yay! Welcome! I've added you to the 19th its about time af showed for you!!



    Welcome!! Do you have a date you plan to test?



    Awwww what a random, and special dream!

    On the topics of dreams, I dreamt the night before last I got a bfp! It was a bit strange though, but won't go into details, you will all think I'm crazy.
    That's just teasing shadow! Come on, tell us, we love crazy!!

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. #198
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked
    156
    Reviews
    0
    Shadow tell us!!! I love crazy dreams

    Planning to test a few days early cause I'm a bit of a poas addict, probably around 13th?

  9. #199
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    11
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Shadow. Can you please add me to the list too. I will be testing around the 22. Let's hope June is the lucky month for lots of us.

  10. #200
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,121
    Thanks
    4,916
    Thanked
    4,774
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    That's pretty sweet Munch-- probably has to do with our recent endeavors! I'll see you on the 2nd to put the packages together!

    Shadow--are you really worried about coming off crazy after my story earlier in the week?!

    I actually had a dream the night before last that I was pregnant and went for a scan and it was a boy. It was a bit weird, when the dr went to show us it was a boy he reached in my tummy and pointed at the willy?!!! Weird!

    That's first time I've had a dream about being pregnant since our loss that didn't involve finding out our baby girl had passed.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Hopeful May 2013 Testing Thread
    By MamaHearts5 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-04-2013, 14:38
  2. Jazzy June Testing Thread 2013
    By Pprom.mama in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 20:21
  3. Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1387
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 15:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Swim AustraliaSwim Australia are the leading learn-to-swim experts, and national swim school authority. With over 600 Registered Swim ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›