+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I went to take the dog out for a walk. I put the baby in his pram, got the dogs lead and walked out of the house. Was at the bottom of the drive before I realized there was nothing at the end of the lead. I'd forgotten the dog! Numerous times I've lost things and found them in freezer, pantry or BIN!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellaleggos For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not a mummy but still have these moments, i blame the natural multi-tasking minds of women. Last week i threw my socks in the toilet and tissues in the laundry hamper, oops. And i often throw my peeled banana in the bin instead of the banana skin

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PoppyLoppy For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (03-05-2013)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelle65 View Post
    I put the dirty clothes in the tumble drier, then put washing powder in the (empty) washing machine and turned it on. Walked past the laundry a bit later and thought "wow, from this angle the washing machine looks empty! Cool!" When I went to hang out the clothes later I was sooooo confused, took me ages to find them in the drier lol
    At least once a week I wash a full load of.... nothing. I can't understand how I can keep making the same mistake! I'll turn it on and wait for it to fill a little and for the powder to mix and make a note of telling myself that I 'wont forget to put the clothes in this time" and leave to go and do something else (cos who has time to wait 3 minutes by the washing machine ) and it's not until it reaches the noisy spin cycle that I realise what I've done! I do it all.the.time. Such a waste of water

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I went to the BIGW toy sale with hair dye in.. I don't know how I forgot it was in, I was there standing in line for over an hour waiting for the doors to open with my hair piled on my head smothered in a really dark mahogany colour. Worst part was, seeing as though my hair is naturally really light blonde, I had also dyed my eyebrows (yes, I know you're not meant to.....) and because the dye spreads a little, I had these 2 massive eyebrows that were almost black! I swear I looked like the dad from American Pie at that moment..

I did not go home once I realised what I was doing.. I was right at the front of the line, so that would've been silly!

I did feel very silly though and am sure I frightened a whole lot of shoppers!

Another time I handed the office ladies my rego papers instead of a permission note for DS, and I have lost count of the amount of times I have tried to swipe my Medicare Card or Flybys to pay for things!!!

I also made a potato bake and served it raw as I had forgotten to bake it!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oozzle For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (03-05-2013),RobinSparkles  (03-05-2013),~Marigold~  (03-05-2013)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oozzle View Post
    I went to the BIGW toy sale with hair dye in.. I don't know how I forgot it was in, I was there standing in line for over an hour waiting for the doors to open with my hair piled on my head smothered in a really dark mahogany colour. Worst part was, seeing as though my hair is naturally really light blonde, I had also dyed my eyebrows (yes, I know you're not meant to.....) and because the dye spreads a little, I had these 2 massive eyebrows that were almost black! I swear I looked like the dad from American Pie at that moment..

I did not go home once I realised what I was doing.. I was right at the front of the line, so that would've been silly!

Another time I handed the office ladies my rego papers instead of a permission note for DS, and I have lost count of the amount of times I have tried to swipe my Medicare Card or Flybys to pay for things!!!

That is absolutely PRICELESS!! You sausage

PMSL I would have just died right there in that line the moment I realised

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

oozzle  (03-05-2013),VanityFey  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    That is absolutely PRICELESS!! You sausage

PMSL I would have just died right there in that line the moment I realised
    It's amazing what a mother will do to ensure DD gets the wooden kitchen she'd wanted all year for Christmas!!

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    A few weeks ago the timer for my curry went off; I was very puzzled to find the oven empty. The uncooked curry was still on the bench

And almost any time I do groceries without the kids, I find myself at the checkouts soothingly pushing the trolley back and forth.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lambjam For This Useful Post:

MrsSS  (03-05-2013),oozzle  (03-05-2013),RobinSparkles  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by oozzle View Post

That is the best thing I've ever heard!! That made me giggle!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    These are great!!!

Mine is getting out of the shower and spraying my hair treatment all over my face, thinking it was my toner.... Then toner in my hair!!!! Idiot!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSS For This Useful Post:

oozzle  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I've been having so many moments like this of late.

I saw this kid walking towards me after school one afternoon then he stood right in front of me, so close that he was touching. I was thinking who is this kid and wtf is he doing? It took me a while and it finally registered that the kid was in fact DS. He gave me a really bizzare look when I blurted out ' oh, I know you!' Lol

I've carried a load of washing out to the laundry and opened up the door on the ferret cage and stuffed it in. I'm lucky they didn't eat it.