Katelyn swallowed the white valve from the avent Breast pump and needed it removed in hospital.
She would put anything in her mouth. So much so that the day after as we had to stay in hospital over night because she'd had some fluid in her lungs because of it, she was trying to eat the hospital bed leg. :-/
That was at 10 months, she's nearly 14 months and no where near as bad as she was. She used to crawl around eating crumbs and bits of hair if she found it. :-/
Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
+ Reply to Thread
Results 31 to 40 of 42
02-05-2013 07:18 #31
02-05-2013 09:32 #32
Ummmm biscotti. Thankyou for sharing your live huntsman. I have just broken out in a cold sweat thinking of it.
Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app
02-05-2013 11:50 #33
A month or so ago DS1 put a moth in his mouth chewed a bit pulled it out and tried to put it back on the curtain where it was. Poor thing just fell to the floor haha
Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to starla For This Useful Post:
02-05-2013 11:54 #34-
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
one of my dd's put dry dog poo in her mouth that she found at the park vomitttt!! and another dd crunched on a dead xmas beatle...ewww
02-05-2013 13:51 #35
When I was about 2 years old I ate the end of a ball point pen and chocked my dad had to turn me upside down and shake it out of me as I almost died.
02-05-2013 14:25 #36Senior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2007
DD1 - a live gecko that she bit in half...there was still blood on it when I pulled it out. Didn't help my morning sickness, that's for sure!
DD2 - the dogs bone, a few days old covered in dried yucky meat. She was 2.5 at the time.
DD3 - poo
They're the worst I can think of at the moment but all my kids have put gross things in their mouths.
02-05-2013 14:28 #37Senior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
02-05-2013 14:30 #38
When I was 10 I swallowed an orthodontic bite plate. I nearly died and had to have it surgically removed from my oesophagus. I still have it in a jar
Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
02-05-2013 14:34 #39
not dd but my mums stories from when we were all kids
Mine was dried cat food. Mum was wondering why i smelt fishy haha
My sis used to take bites out of all the onions???
My bro ate half a caterpillar!!
My other bro fancied dead flies from the window sil
Kids r sooo gross lol
Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
03-05-2013 07:16 #40
My sister used to eat these little black bugs that would crawl into little balls... cannot recall what they are called but she loved them! She used to hunt the garden for them. ew.
By honey gold in forum Pregnancy & Birth General ChatReplies: 48Last Post: 03-05-2013, 12:28
By CuddlesAwait in forum Food allergies & intolerancesReplies: 57Last Post: 01-02-2013, 21:37
By Jodes86 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 26-12-2012, 06:38
KindyROOKindyROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Egg/donor code discussion - South AfricaEgg Donation
Egg Donation in South Africa #14Egg Donation
Am I the only thread killer??General Chat
What is going on!?Conception & Fertility General Chat
Miracle March TTC and Testing ChatConception & Fertility General Chat
High Natural Killer Cells #9Reproductive Immunology