+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 76
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    33
    Reviews
    13
    Review posted..however I'm not sure it's in the correct section :/

  2. #62
    ~Marigold~'s Avatar
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,039
    Thanks
    9,662
    Thanked
    4,985
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have completed my review and I'm with you Foogy^ ^, mine is the only review I'm able to see...

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,522
    Thanks
    886
    Thanked
    732
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by foggy View Post
    Review posted..however I'm not sure it's in the correct section :/
    There is an old listing for Sudocrem in the tub rather than tube which they're testing out now. I'll move yours to the right place.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    I have completed my review and I'm with you Foogy^ ^, mine is the only review I'm able to see...
    Yours has gone to the right place, though I don't think you should be able to see any reviews in that section yet? Can you actually read the review you posted? It shows the star rating average but not the actually written reviews yet...

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,824
    Thanks
    3,837
    Thanked
    3,890
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    I have completed my review and I'm with you Foogy^ ^, mine is the only review I'm able to see...
    The review shouldn't go "live" until all reviews are complete. So once everyone had done theirs, I think BH push a few buttons and viola every ones is visible.

    Correct me is I am wrong though BH

    Sent from my magical black talky thingy using bubhub

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,478
    Thanks
    179
    Thanked
    784
    Reviews
    8
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Review completed but I forgot to leave my name or email address. Is this a problem?

  6. #66
    ~Marigold~'s Avatar
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,039
    Thanks
    9,662
    Thanked
    4,985
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BHCommunity View Post
    There is an old listing for Sudocrem in the tub rather than tube which they're testing out now. I'll move yours to the right place.



    Yours has gone to the right place, though I don't think you should be able to see any reviews in that section yet? Can you actually read the review you posted? It shows the star rating average but not the actually written reviews yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    The review shouldn't go "live" until all reviews are complete. So once everyone had done theirs, I think BH push a few buttons and viola every ones is visible.

    Correct me is I am wrong though BH

    Sent from my magical black talky thingy using bubhub
    Yes, I just checked again, mine is the only one I can see up there... it says '19 reviews' an I click on that and my review pops up...

  7. #67
    ~Marigold~'s Avatar
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,039
    Thanks
    9,662
    Thanked
    4,985
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    (Old Link)

    here's what I see ^
    Last edited by BH-tech; 23-02-2015 at 11:00.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,522
    Thanks
    886
    Thanked
    732
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thepouts View Post
    Review completed but I forgot to leave my name or email address. Is this a problem?
    No that's fine Thank you!

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,522
    Thanks
    886
    Thanked
    732
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    Old Link

    here's what I see ^
    That's so strange. I go there and can't see any, even though I'm an admin (how it's supposed to be). Hmm. Can you take a screenshot and send it to me please? I wonder if something's actually wrong.

    How you've submitted is right though, don't stress
    Last edited by BH-tech; 23-02-2015 at 11:01.

  10. #70
    ~Marigold~'s Avatar
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,039
    Thanks
    9,662
    Thanked
    4,985
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BHCommunity View Post
    That's so strange. I go there and can't see any, even though I'm an admin (how it's supposed to be). Hmm. Can you take a screenshot and send it to me please? I wonder if something's actually wrong.

    How you've submitted is right though, don't stress
    How do I take a screen shot?


 

Similar Threads

  1. 15 reviewers needed for the Nosefrida Snotsucker!
    By BH-bubhub in forum Reviewer Panel
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 29-06-2012, 17:33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
ProSwimProSwim Rostrevor runs learn to swim classes for children and adults. Lessons are run during the Summer months ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Food and Mood studyResearch Help
Preparing for a NICU babyPregnancy & Birth General Chat
Do you think this is rude?Issues with Family Members
Do people suck...?General Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Yep I cavedStep-parents / Blended families
❤Joyous June/July TTC!❤Conception & Fertility General Chat
Come chat, Ladies who are 40+ TTC or ExpectingConception & Fertility General Chat
Advice re 2 year old settling in big bedGeneral Sleeping & Settling Chat
Boob painConception & Fertility General Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›