+ Reply to Thread
Results 321 to 330 of 411
04-05-2013 06:35 #321
The Following User Says Thank You to kw123 For This Useful Post:
04-05-2013 06:48 #322
04-05-2013 07:27 #323
Dewdanni there was a thread a little while ago about what makes someone bogan and apparently owning a coffee table does lol
Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to mrstuilawa For This Useful Post:
04-05-2013 09:52 #324
Couldn't not reply to this one!
- Work full time since DS was 18 mths and he's in full time daycare (now 3.5)
- Let him watch TV in the mornings while I get ready for work and some in the evenings while I cook dinner and drink wine
- Let him play with nerf guns
- Was a single Mum for a long time (now repartnered)
- Really look forward to the weeks when he goes to his dads. I have no family in Australia and it can get pretty full on!
- Don't always read to him every night
- Use bribery all the time
- Have been known to give him breakfast for dinner if that's what we wants and we want to have steak which he hates
- co slept for ages, used CIO methods for a while when he was 6 months, breast fed until he was 18 months
- am a bit 'soft' on him and sometimes just do not have the energy to discipline him appropriately all of the time. I let a fair bit slide or 'pick my battles'
- I socially smoke and drink
- I swear way too much
- When DP is away i'll let him stay up later and sleep in his bed with him
Oh I'm sure there's more!
The Following User Says Thank You to BunInMyOven For This Useful Post:
04-05-2013 10:49 #325
I hated breastfeeding. Every. Single. Second. I mix fed my boys ebm and formula, all from bottles and it was perfect for us.
Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
04-05-2013 11:04 #326
The Following User Says Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:
04-05-2013 11:04 #327Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
04-05-2013 11:06 #328
And ermm on the topic of names.
I'm sure my kids names would be judged if I started a "what do you think of...." hence why I've never asked. Because even I think they have bogan names. Haha.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
04-05-2013 12:26 #329
Pots/pans go in the oven till later
Use a damp swivel mop (one of those flat things that sweep and dry mop your floors) only on the really dirty parts of the floor
Oh was there a lolly wrapper next to the chair? Nope don't see it. I didn't have any lollies today *slide wrapper under chair with my foot before he has another look*
Spray the house with Febreeze so the house smells like I did a few loads of washing
If dd2 has had a messy lunch and spilled it all over the floor, which is everyday, I let our automatic vacuum cleaner(the dog) in to sweep and mop(inhale the food and lick the floor clean). the floor gets cleaned properly at the end of each day anyway. DP is a bit ocd and does it himself anyway before going to bed.
Sent from my magical black talky thingy using bubhub
04-05-2013 12:42 #330
The Following User Says Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:
By sethtahlia in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & ChatReplies: 124Last Post: 09-09-2012, 16:17
By lisathatslife in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2012, 10:39
By lisathatslife in forum Weight Gain SupportReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2012, 10:35
Hills Swimming KenthurstLocated in the beautiful suburb of Kenthurst and boasts a heated 25m pool. We conduct world-leading Baby and Parent ...
LATESTWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at homeGuide to government family benefit payments
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Ovarian Cysts and EndometriosisConception issues & ttc
Egg Donation in Greece #5Egg Donation
Would you breastfeed in public?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
IVF babies due March/April/May 2017#2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Help with baby names please!Choosing Baby Names
The Word Association Game #24Games & fun stuff
I am... #20General Chat
For those of you with babies and toddlers....General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat