When my 4y/o DD and I read Each Peach Pear Plum, we get to the last page and instead of reading "I spy everyone" we look at each other and yell "I SPY EVERY BUM" then we laugh hysterically at each other.
On occasions I let my 2 y/o DD hop into my bed with the ipad and I leave her there to play for as long as she wants while I sit down and watch TV and have a coffee (when really I should be doing any number of boring household chores).
+ Reply to Thread
Results 311 to 320 of 411
03-05-2013 07:13 #311
The Following User Says Thank You to GirlsRock For This Useful Post:
03-05-2013 17:07 #312
03-05-2013 17:12 #313
03-05-2013 21:28 #314
03-05-2013 22:01 #315
04-05-2013 00:02 #316Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
My 14 week old DS loves watching Tv and has since 8 weeks old, and I let him.
I mix feed.
I fall asleep in bed breast feeding him almost every morning.
The dog licked inside his mouth the day he came home from the hospital and I didn't really care too much.
I don't sterilise his dummies if they drop on the ground at home.
The dummies in his cot haven't been washed for three weeks (he doesn't really use them).
He has already started solids (Dr guidence).
I don't always use boiled water in his bottles (if hes screaming he cant wait for water to be cooled down).
Sometimes I wish I didn't have him so I could sleep in
Oh and I have a coffee table, a strider, dress him in skinny jeans, spike his hair into a faux hawk, have PHI and an OB- total bogan.
Last edited by mousky; 04-05-2013 at 00:05.
The Following User Says Thank You to mousky For This Useful Post:
04-05-2013 00:48 #317
* I'm a young mum
* I paid DD's toe nails weekly when I do mine.
* DD has her ears pierced (got them at 4 months)
* DD know what a nail file and nail clippers are, she will try do your nails
* DD has 5 pairs of Nikes.
She had numerous "designer" clothes, Nike, Adidas, guess, esprit, country road (most of which are 2nd hand)
* iv straightened DDs hair on numerous occasions because she looks sooo funny with straight hair. She thinks she looks super funny too!
* DD goes to daycare 2x week.
* she was mix fed & started solids at 4 months.
* she is immunised
* I always have my hair/makeup/nails etc done before I leave the house.
* iv started wearing heels again (must look like a right idiot chasing after DD but owell!)
* DD has way to much junk food!
* I don't play with her enough. She's happy playing by herself & I'm happy on my phone.
* we shower together - she also knows what a loofa does and how to use it.
* I let her eat food off the floor
* and the dog licks her face atleast once a day!
* Dd can say *ahh sh*t"
* she's sleeping in a toddler bed by 18months.
thats all I can think of now :$
The Following User Says Thank You to Mummabearr For This Useful Post:
04-05-2013 04:00 #318Senior Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
04-05-2013 06:06 #319Senior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
04-05-2013 06:13 #320
I just have to ask... What's the deal with a coffee table being a something to be judged on? I have one and not sure what the problem would be?' Lol
The Following User Says Thank You to DewDanni For This Useful Post:
By sethtahlia in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & ChatReplies: 124Last Post: 09-09-2012, 16:17
By lisathatslife in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2012, 10:39
By lisathatslife in forum Weight Gain SupportReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2012, 10:35
Shapland Swim SchoolsSemi private learn to swim classes for a maximum of 3 children in specialized heated teaching pools. Our swim schools ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
The Word Association Game #24Games & fun stuff
Pregnancy test recall!!!Conception & Fertility General Chat
Do u take it personally? Kids friends..General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Egg Donation in South Africa #14Egg Donation
Egg Donation in Greece #5Egg Donation
I am... #20General Chat
Loan for a businessFamily Finances