Oh I wanna get involved
- my toddlers have coke sometimes with dinner (watered down)
- they also have flavoured milk (strawberry is there fav)
- I leave them in the car when paying for petrol (I make sure windows are down an the car is locked an I can see them)
- I am both breast an formula feeding and think there is nothing wrong with formula
- I wish I got my DDs ears periced but didn't
- I always by my kids toys (I just can't help it lol)
I think that's it lol
+ Reply to Thread
Results 261 to 270 of 411
01-05-2013 18:42 #261
01-05-2013 19:15 #262Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
I'll get irate a few of mine
- DS turned 2 last week and still b e a bottle of rice milk to go to bed.
- DS has a shower with myself or DP most mornings
- if DS wakes over night he will come into our bed.
- I've been to sleep school and it saved a very desperate and depressed mum
- I BF until DS was 19 months only gave up because I was pregnant with #2 and it was excruciating.
- DS didn't want dinner tonight so have yoghurt and stewed apple with rhubarb.
There are heaps more. That was cathartic!
01-05-2013 19:35 #263
I had an epidural and a forceps delivery
I delivered in a private hospital with an OB
We cosleep with 18 month old DD most the night.
I still breastfeed her including overnight - she's never slept through
I'm extremely messy
She watches too much tv especially Peppa
I let her roam the yard
I tell DH she had a rough night so he lets me sleep in.
I let her eat most things although I limit junk food and don't allow sugary drinks. But let her go wild on nuts etc
She does to daycare
I like going to work (although I miss her heaps)
I've never spent the night without her - neither has DH
01-05-2013 19:40 #264Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
My 7.5 year old has her own ipod touch and she listens to Justin Bieber and Reece Mastin on it
01-05-2013 19:46 #265
lol yes my 8 yo has a Touch too.... and Santa will be bringing my DS who will be 6 at xmas one too. DD listens to Call Me Maybe and sings all the Harry Potter tunes and records them
01-05-2013 19:48 #266
DS slept in his own room from birth.
At least half his solids as a baby were from packets.
DS will continue to go to childcare three days a week when I am on maternity leave.
I am loving this thread!
01-05-2013 19:54 #267
Oh man, I have loads.. I'll share half! :P
- I let my kids have milkshakes with breakfast, homemade ones sometimes with ice-cream in them!!
- I cook different meals for dinner very often to suit what we all like..
- I swear way too much!
- I very rarely put my baby down. I love holding him, so I just do it whenever I want.
- If I can't be bothered, it's Spagasaurus or 2 min noodle night...
- I am addicted to being pregnant, love feeling the kicks.. Don't really love the heartburn though!
- I have a clean washing pile taller than me! I also don't iron, 5 mins in the dryer will do it! (Unless it's the super cute denim dress my little girl has that is pleated.. Dryers don't do pleats!)
- I have had 4 c-sections and don't feel bad about them, they were necessary.
- I named my daughter after my fave Disney character.
- I spend loads of time on the computer entering competitions, and I win, so my kids are a tad spoilt. I know they don't all need iPads and stuff, but if it's free.......?? I can't see the harm, and they do have learning apps. My 3 year old is a great reader already!
- TV is on way too much here..
- I breastfeed my 9 week old to sleep just so I can see his drunk face.
- I let my kids play in mud!! Yay!
- I got my 3 year olds ears pierced, love them!
- I always wake up with at least one kid in my bed! :-D
01-05-2013 20:12 #268
The Following User Says Thank You to Turk EnJayDee For This Useful Post:
01-05-2013 20:34 #269
The Following User Says Thank You to oozzle For This Useful Post:
01-05-2013 20:38 #270
My kids both have their own pc's in their bedrooms and spend far too much time on them.
They also both have tv's in their rooms that are pretty much on all day.
By sethtahlia in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & ChatReplies: 124Last Post: 09-09-2012, 16:17
By lisathatslife in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2012, 10:39
By lisathatslife in forum Weight Gain SupportReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2012, 10:35
Billington StreetFor stationery as unique as you are! ♥ Handmade, custom designed stationery for all of life's celebrations WINNER ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Show me your lunchbox 2017!!Recipes & Lunchbox Ideas
Any thoughts on my mysterious toddler? :-)General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
IVF babies due March/April/May 2017#2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Implantation sickness?Conception & Fertility General Chat
Miracle March TTC and Testing ChatConception & Fertility General Chat
OB reccomendations Westmead Private - C sectionSeeking a Maternity Hospital