Closed Thread
Page 77 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mel welcome... how has it all been tracking for you so far.?

Chook ... your posts always make me smile ... giddy up ! I'd be addicted if I had one.

LissyP no exercise here so no jogging experience to share. Poor dog is dying to go walking though, between wet wa days and now resting this week, I've really let the pooor fur baby down ...will start again when mum gets here , she flys in tomorrow ....
    but you will find you will get periods of short breath even without exercise, simply cause diaphragm has moved up along with everything else and has less space.

Yah its Friday! !!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    #January#

Kalshy? (MIA)
    10th - Sunshinebell (girl)
    13th - bunnikins (boy)
    17th - Twocam (boy)
    19th - Meljc86 (surprise)
    20th - Gilliebean (boy)
    20th - 4furbabies(MIA)
    20th - kelly reilly (MIA)
    21st - chook11
    22nd - QI2013
    24th - Tommi (boy)
    24th - CDNinOZ
    31st - Pilbara (boy)
    Tinkerbell79? (MIA)

#February#

20th - cheekynumum
    26th - Maria (boy)
    Littlesunflower?

#March#

4th - KD0085
    5th – LissyP (Boy)
    7th- Musical Gal
    7th- Sariele (Boy)
    14th - GDYB03
    17th - LindsayWA
    23rd - Jedihouse
    Des11? (MIA)
    Angelmumma74? (MIA)
    Amps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey
    Bunnikins
    Meljc86
    cheekynumum
    LindsayWA
    Amps

Seriously just jump in guys ... you very welcome ....just make yourselves at home

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Bunnikins  (23-09-2013),GDYB03  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sunshinebell, congrats on your baby girl. Very exciting!!! I see on your signature that you have been trying for 8 years, how wonderful you have your little miracle baby baking away.

I have been really great during trimester 2. I had a bit of OHSS in the 1st and it was horrible but once that ran its course all the bad bits were over. Love feeling little bub moving around in there

6. The Following User Says Thank You to meljc86 For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele - yay! What a relief huh? ...and another little boy for our list!

Meljc86 - welcome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I saw my ob yesterday and he said everything is looking good so far. Officially started my antenatal card. I have never been this far pregnant before and I have no idea what comes next. All my friends had their babies years ago and I must say I kinda tuned out, just didn't seem relevant to me. We've been trying for 4 years now and we've actually had 4 m/c, our first was the longest at nearly 7weeks. This is our first pregnancy through ivf, only took 7 attempts. I thought I was coping alright but now with our 12week nt scan just around the corner I'm scared s#@tless. If we get not so good news we will do the panorama bt. I'm thinking about doing it anyway. There's a possibility of me having a C-section on April 1st. Just my luck. My dh's mother passed away about 12 years ago at Easter, on April 1st. Interesting coincidence.......oh and my birthday is April 19. We don't want to find out the sex of our belly-bean, after everything we've been through, a nice surprise would be welcome. Morning sickness is ruling my life, feel nauseous almost all the time, even wakes me up. Tried over the counter pregnancy safe stuff but no good. My family are pretending they don't know in case things go wrong again, dh's family that accept me are truly happy for us and the ones that don't can go jump(have a sil that lives 40m from our house that refuses to accept me as his wife, I stole her bachelor brother from her, how sad!) Other than being totally unprepared and scared out of my wits, I'm extremely happy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just come home and getting a lot of kicks while sitting at my computer. Went to the German club with a lot of work people and had a huge meal. Drinking only water while watching lots of people drink beer.

I also won't be finding out the sex. Too afraid to think too far ahead. I thought maybe the ultrasound might end up giving it away if there was a big willy (or lack of) on the screen, but the scan didn't really go near that area. So still no idea. Also haven't bought anything or thought about names much yet.

During the early days I think knitting helped with my anxiety. I wasn't ready to knit anything baby related so my first project was a scarf. (I think it doesn't get cold enough here to ever wear it so I might send it to an overseas friend for Christmas) My second project was a newborn size beanie, which ended up not taking very long. I'm thinking my third project might be this blanket:

http://oneschemeofhappiness.typepad....ra_blanket.pdf

Have ordered some cotton yarn for this project. Then if all goes well maybe try one of these other blankets:
    http://www.pickles.no/bring-it-on-baby-blanket/
    http://thriftyknitter.com/?p=293

The big one with the holes reminds me of blankets my grandmother used to crochet (I still use the blankets). I could probably make a bigger one that could be used right through the toddler years.

Hey I used to ride a bike to work and go running sometimes but stopped after the embryo transfer. Now feel like there's too many bits bouncing up and down! I do however walk around a bit and walk from the train station to work.

Anyway enough rambling for now, hope all is well,

Chook

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

meljc86 - I had OHSS aswell & it was nasty so I am hearing what your saying. We had 3 frosties & 2 died during the thaw which left us with our lil survivor but I was banking on that one takin soooo bad as I just couldn't face another harvest with potential OHSS. But it's all in the past now

Amps - I so sorry to hear about your history with TTC & all your losses but at least you get to celebrate this leg of the journey. Good luck with the SIL she sounds like a bundle of joy.

Sunshine - I bet your glad your mum is coming to visit give you a change of scenery. When is you next checkup, after you big all deal?

Have a wonderful weekend everyone

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LindsayWA For This Useful Post:

Amps  (21-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chook11 View Post
    The big one with the holes reminds me of blankets my grandmother used to crochet (I still use the blankets). I could probably make a bigger one that could be used right through the toddler years.
    Yep, still have me ne my grandma made too. Lol

LindsayWA. . Im back at kemh at 25weeks.
    Where are you having bub?
    Which was your ivf clinic? I was at Pivet (but wasn't a great experience in the end, don't get me started! )
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 20-09-2013 at 22:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KEMH wow you couldn't have gone any where better. A lot of my friends have been there with private rooms going publicly & everything had gone amazing. My god children (twins) where born there at 26 weeks 420gs & 690gs. They are now 4 & complete rug rats your in the best hands.
    I'm going to SJOG with Simon turner who was my FS at Hollywood. Hollywood was outstanding absolutely loved them I wouldn't defiantly recommended them to everyone I know.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LindsayWA For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (21-09-2013)