Closed Thread
Page 22 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ohhh, can you send me a little bit of symptom action, please?? Lol. I'm sure your scan will be great; your hcg levels are fantastic. I have been told I won't see a HB at my scan because it's too early.... but that won't stop me trying to see one, lol. I'm just hoping we can see a yolk sac and foetal pole, at least then I'll know that there's a baby in there and not just an empty blob of nothingness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, can I join this thread. Just had final bt last Wed with a bfp and hcg of 1070. We are so happy as have been doing ivf nearly 2yrs now. However we know it's really early days yet so are just enjoying having got this far! Have been here twice before and mc at 9wks, but admittedly not starting off with such a high hcg.

My breasts have been out of control sore (sleeping in a soft bra! ) and feeling really bloated. Of course that's all the progesterone helping, but now I'm obsessed, and if I notice they're not as sore I start to panic that my hcg is dropping. What a horrible waiting game this is. MORE waiting!

I've got another hcg bt this Wed, but my fs isn't sending me for an hb scan till 7 weeks. It's that usual? I'm nearly 5wks now.

Great to have some other ladies feeling the same out there. ...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

Kd0085  (07-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Musical Gal my FS does heartbeat scan at 7 weeks and that's next week for me YAY!!!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaA For This Useful Post:

Kd0085  (07-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome musicalgal, and congratulations! ...yes, 7 weeks seems to be when most of us had/are booked for a scan. It's a terrible wait, far worse than the dreaded "2ww"... And don't panic if your boob soreness goes away, that happens a lot (adds to your anxiety, but doesn't mean that anything is wrong)...

Thanks
    Reviews
    First OB appointment this afternoon...nervous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twocam - mine was at 0900! Good luck for your scan today! Look forward to an update.

Kelly, your scan is today as well? Good luck!

Sunshine I am so sorry to hear about your results. But as others have said, there are still 167 chances that bubby will be totally fine. Have you made a decision as yet? So much stress for you to have to deal with, its so unfair

Hi Lissy P, welcome How wonderful for a natural BFP after all those rounds of IVF! You are definitely welcome, you are a veteran of IVF!

Those numbers look good to me too Maria! It is hard to just "be happy", we have had to go through so much that if it doesn't work out, its even more devastating! I am sure everything will be fine.

Sariele I had zero real symptoms until about 10 weeks, other than just being ridiculously tired! Other than that - i would never have known I was pregnant. The last couple of weeks have been a bit worse, not too bad just a general feeling of grotty and going off certain foods. But if I didn't know, I still wouldn't think I was pregnant lol

Hi Musicalgal, and welcome as well! That's a great HCG result! We had our first scan at 7weeks as well so that's totally normal.

Pilbara good luck for your OB appt today!

AFM, had 12wk scan today and everything is looking good! Little Boris was doing somersaults and squirming around in there, NT measured 1.8mm which is in the normal range, have to go back this afternoon to get the official results, but as we had chromosome testing done I am not expecting any bad results! So excited that I can tell people now and stop trying to suck my belly in hahahahaha! And my little man turns 3 tomorrow, so its celebrations all round

Hope everyone is having a good day!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gilliebean1 For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gilliebean1 View Post

AFM, had 12wk scan today and everything is looking good! Little Boris was doing somersaults and squirming around in there, NT measured 1.8mm which is in the normal range, have to go back this afternoon to get the official results, but as we had chromosome testing done I am not expecting any bad results! So excited that I can tell people now and stop trying to suck my belly in hahahahaha! And my little man turns 3 tomorrow, so its celebrations all round

Hope everyone is having a good day!
    yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gilliebean - that's fantastic news.. how exciting.. yes you can tell everyone now...

Plibara - all the best with your OB scan today. I am sure you will be relieved once you see the little one on the screan.. let us know how you go..

Welcome and congrats all the newcomers.. and don't worry about any symptoms as not everyday gets it.. pple say they have cravings and I don't even have cravings and I am past 15weeks..
    like everyone else said the first US is not until a few days after 7weeks,, normally heartbeat starts at 6weeks but they recommend to have first scan a few days after 7weeks..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalshy For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey ladies, welcome to those whom have joined. yes, we had our 12 weeks scan today!! baby is perfect, measuring right on and my NT scan results where extremely low and does not require any more testing we have officially told everyone and omg.. it is just the most amazing feeling!! hope all you ladies are well

Thanks
    Reviews
    GillieBean & Kelly - glad your scans came out well Mine also looked good (nuchal measurement 2.2mm - within normal range). Bub is measuring 5 days ahead at 13+1. However the bloods won't be back until next week so won't get the full report until then.