+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have the G-Luxe. Love it! Really light, it stands upright when folded so you don't have to have it laying on the ground and has a strap you can use to pick it up and carry it around. Comes with a removeable padded seat and looks really comfy.
    Only downfall I found was that it's hard to get anything in the basket like a bag or something. Small items are fine though. But that's a pretty minor complaint cause you can still get it in you just gotta push it in firmly

Thanks
    Reviews
    No shares haha. Very new, came on to try and upload a review (still trying to figure that out) as I do love this pram. When I searched I read some bad things about it i felt awful. I've had many silver cross prams and I think hands down they are the best. I had an issue with one once and they fixed it straight away no hassle. I just don't want people being turned off the pram with a bad comment if personally I think they're great. Maybe I should have shares now after that spill haha. Now I'm off to research breast pumps. Oh the joys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha - the silver cross lover. I have the dazzle but they don't make it anymore which sucks cos it's the best stroller I've ever owned. Interested to know what you go with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have the icandy peach and I love it. I've used several other prams while on holidays and nothing compared to the icandy for steering and sturdiness. It is expensive but I was willing to splash out on a pram I loved, would do if again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have narrowed it down to a g-luxe and a nuna pepp. The others look awesome but after reading A LOT of reviews it seems while the mountain buggy nano is a great travel stroller it isn't for everyday use and I still need one for that right now. The armadillo looks incredible and makes me wish I looked at mamas and papas when I was pregnant but it seems too 'pramish' if that makes sense, I just feel DS2 is getting a bit big for a pram. I really wish I didn't live close to 6 hours from a proper baby store so I could go look at them and not just rely on what I read