+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Talking Where is your ideal place to live?

Im just wondering if you woke up tomorrow and someone asked you where in the world do you want to live, what would you say? Where have you always dreamed of living? Why do you want to live there?
    If i got to chose, i would chose Atherton in QLD! You may say why, well its the most prettiest place i have ever seen. Its in the tropics with lushious tropical trees and the most beautiful scenery. I lived there for 2 years and i would go back there in a heartbeat if i had the chance.
    So whats all your dream destinations?

jaydensmum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    anywhere by the ocean, preferably a surf beach. somewhere warm where i can walk around bare foot all day. bliss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Spain as my dad lives there. I lived there for awhile when i was little but would go back anytime for a permanent move.

Also its far, far away from my mum..sad to say but id be happier

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im with Spencersmum! A house that backs onto a surf beach would be absolute bliss............

Thanks
    Reviews
    I drove to Eden once to drop our dear little Triumph off to its new owner and the beach there was magical. I had visions of sitting on a fold out chair on this flat patch of clean sand next to a still rockpool all day, everyday....go home...watch the soaps, then come back and park my buns on that spot again.
    I also really liked the town Tilba Tilba...a strange but magical little hippie town that you could melt away into.
    Then there was a house on the corner in Bellingen....I think it was 3 storey's.... it over looked cow pasture country and was next to the most beautiful Magnolia tree.....
    O's mom.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I spent 2 years in Banff in the Canadian Rockies - it is the most beautiful place in the world. I loved the mountains, the white christmas's, having elk grazing in the front yard. If I could pick up all my family and friends and move them there with me that would be my idea of heaven.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I would live where I live now (but with more rain). I love it where we are, right near Mount Tamborine in Qld. We are really close to Brisbane and the Gold Coast but have 7 acres and a beautiful view. I don't have to listen to my neighbours flush the toilet and my son will have lots of great places to hid.
    When I was a kid I always loved going to my Pop and Grandma's as they had acreage. And I always wanted it myself, and now I do!! It would be nice if it was a bit greener though!!

Ellen

Thanks
    Reviews
    I spent 12 years living between Tilba and Eden! Beautiful places. The most exquisite surf beach (and my favourite place in the world) is located about 10 minutes north of Eden - it's straight out of a magazine. White sand, crystal clear water, stunning rocks and caves. That's where dh proposed to me, and just as he did, two dolphins swam past! Unbelievable. I'll never forget that moment.

I don't mind where I live, as long as I'm with my family. Preferably with some trees close by.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to live in a rainforest in a beatiful log or western red cedar house. I love to hear the whipbirds and it would even be better if there was a babbling brook nearby with a small waterfall for the children to play in *sigh*

Ky is offline <--- Ruby, the most precious little red gem ever!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not a great fan of sand, but love the ocean ... go figure!

I would have a house up on a windswept hill just above a beach that has a really rocky shoreline so that I can watch the waves crashing on the rocks! I love all of the different moods of the sea ... it can be so exhilirating.

I would love a warm climate, so will probably stay in Australia, maybe even stay on the NSW Sth Coast as it is so beautiful with so many things to see and do.

My fil has a dream of owning some acreage in the Bay of Islands in NZ and having the entire family settled there in houses just far enough apart so we are out of each others hair and have privacy, yet close enough that it is easy for the grandkids to play together and have a close relationship. He dreams of quad bikes and horses for the kids, boats and fishing for the families and heaps of fresh air and exercise for us all! If this is where we end up, I wouldn't be unhappy!