+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's awesome. My friend at work has PCOS and is on the TTC road as of this week. I will definitely let her know about it and hope it helps her regulate her cycle. Thanks so much!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No worries. I think it works for some people but not everyone but is supposed to be quite beneficial to those with PCOS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been a bit quiet in here. Everyone around me seems to be pregnant which is great but...

October is still looking like our starting point, but I don't know. I don't want to put my life on hold once we start trying so might start saving for a holiday for mid next year? I don't want to put pressure on myself to get pregnant straightaway so want to have something else in my life. I don't know if that even makes sense.

I know I am over thinking it, but it is such an unknown - if I can get pregnant, how easy/hard pregnancy will be, work and pregnancy, and the list goes on.

I hope my ramblings make sense!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
    It's been a bit quiet in here. Everyone around me seems to be pregnant which is great but...

October is still looking like our starting point, but I don't know. I don't want to put my life on hold once we start trying so might start saving for a holiday for mid next year? I don't want to put pressure on myself to get pregnant straightaway so want to have something else in my life. I don't know if that even makes sense.

I know I am over thinking it, but it is such an unknown - if I can get pregnant, how easy/hard pregnancy will be, work and pregnancy, and the list goes on.

I hope my ramblings make sense!
    It is such an unknown isn't it. I think that would be a great idea to save for a holiday. Keep living your life will take some of the stress out of it hopefully. I am hoping to go into it with that mindset this time. I got a bit carried away last time and stressed out too much! We will be trying around sept/October at this point too. I am still here hanging around ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wave - hello balletbaby - good to see someone is still here ๐Ÿ˜„

I wonder if anyone who has started has their BFP yet??

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:

Tippytoes  (29-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ballet and azimuth, I'm still here too :-) we are going to start trying next month! I think I have seen elswyth got a Bfp :-)
    I was thinking the same thing about booking holidays but I would be more upset if I got to the time that we were going to go on holidays and I wasn't pg so hubby and I decided we will still plan them. I don't think it would be terrible being pg while on holiday as long as it wasn't too late in the pregnancy and I think it would be ok to bring a young baby on holidays too..... Depending on where u are thinking of going :-)
    How's everyone going with the waiting?? I'm getting super frustrated but then a little scared when I think it could happen first month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still here too ๐Ÿ‘‹

We 're going to start TTC in July, so hope to join an August testing thread when it starts ๐Ÿ˜„

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join? (Is this the right spot for me? I can't find the original thread)

DH and I have a 16 month old son and are thinking about starting ttc in September

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still waiting here too. Going through the motions of tests ATM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies. Thought I would provide you with an update. I am pregnant!!! I got my BFP on Saturday morning (my 34th birthday). I am still in shock because this was our first month TTC and I was expecting the process to take a little longer... Hubby and I are very happy though, obviously. Hubby has been a little love struck since I told him and keeps saying how much he loves me etc. Very sweet.

Anyway, fingers crossed for all of you. I hope you have as much luck as we have!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fauvette For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (26-06-2013),giggle berry  (26-06-2013)