+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm still hanging around May85 so the more the merrier I say! Can't wait to see us all get our BFP's when the time comes

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac07 For This Useful Post:

may85  (24-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Azimuth, I'm so with you. Pimples are the worse. I'm going straight back on the pill after I'm finished having kids. My skin was so good when I was on the pill! Hope AF shows up soon.

Lilac, yay! You can start TTC!! That's so exciting for you. Hope your TTC journey is a short one.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Lilac07  (23-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can SO empathise with the pimples. Getting lots of little ones on my hair line, chin and even in my ears :-(
    Not to mention cramping every second day pretty much making signs if O even more confusing. This is the first month off the pill that I have been able to identify when I O but am on cd31 so in for a longish one. Only bd once in The window of opportunity so I'd say chances are slim. Next month we will try a little harder. I'm still trying to get used to my body adjusting. Sigh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Simmie.
    I am in exactly the same position. I stopped the pill about 2 weeks ago and have now started taking vitamins etc. Going to the doctor today for a check up and heading off for a pre-pregnancy blood test. I am hoping to try and get my body in order before we really start "trying".
    I am very nervous as I don't really want to commit "trying"... We have always said we didn't "want" kids but last year we started thinking about a family and this year (at 34) something has just kicked in and I feel like it's just meant to happen.

Anyone else feeling the same?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Fauvette- up until last year I was a bit meh over kids, but now I can't wait to start trying!

Rebecca + Nomie- pimples suck - I hardly wear makeup but feeling so self conscious that I'm wearing it to work most days to hide the redness on my face.

Up until now I thought it couldn't get any worse than my ridiculous pimples- but I think I have thrush! I haven't had thrush for 5+ years - argh! Have got Canesten and Yakult and am just feeling

Still no sign of AF - but that's cool - told DH we might be TTC in 2 more cycles if AF stays long. I think it just dawned on him that in a few days it will be twice as long as a normal cycle but he's being really sweet and supportive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Fauvette!

Oh that sucks about the thrush Azimuth being a girl can be so much fun sometimes lol

Well looks I'm on the 'waiting' train for another month
    When I went to get all my immunisations taken care of in February the Dr said I wouldn't need whopping cough because I would have had it as a child. Anyway I finally got a second opinion today and the Dr said I should definitely get it as anything I had probably worn off by now...however they recommend not falling pregnant for 4 weeks. I got the shot because I would rather be covered by it before a bubba comes along as it's such a terrible illness for little babies. So annoyed at the first Dr for giving me the wrong advice
    I was really excited to start trying and now it will probably be sometime in June before we can start. Trying to focus on the positives of this like loosing 5-7kg, enjoying the odd wine or cider still and eating kebabs and sushi lol! (on treat meals)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post
    Well looks I'm on the 'waiting' train for another month
    When I went to get all my immunisations taken care of in February the Dr said I wouldn't need whopping cough because I would have had it as a child. Anyway I finally got a second opinion today and the Dr said I should definitely get it as anything I had probably worn off by now...however they recommend not falling pregnant for 4 weeks. I got the shot because I would rather be covered by it before a bubba comes along as it's such a terrible illness for little babies. So annoyed at the first Dr for giving me the wrong advice
    I was really excited to start trying and now it will probably be sometime in June before we can start. Trying to focus on the positives of this like loosing 5-7kg, enjoying the odd wine or cider still and eating kebabs and sushi lol! (on treat meals)

How annoying Lilac - we expect Drs to know what to do then they stuff up! Keep focussed and the time will fly by!

It's funny because I didn't have the whooping cough shot until my first check up AFTER DD was born - how things change in 4 years!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by may85 View Post
    How annoying Lilac - we expect Drs to know what to do then they stuff up! Keep focussed and the time will fly by!

It's funny because I didn't have the whooping cough shot until my first check up AFTER DD was born - how things change in 4 years!
    My Dr said I didn't need to have it as they would give it to me before I left the hospital after bub! Different Drs different opinions....bit scary hey!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Am I able to join in? I am a mum to a gorgeous little 11 month old and I can't stop thinking about having another bub but won't be trying until the end of the year. ✨

Thanks
    Reviews
    Of course balletbaby! The more the merrier!