Closed Thread
Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies, I truly don't know what to think and it's doing my head in!

My egg timer app has me due for AF today, but I looked back at my dates for my last cycle and AF came on Sunday, so I've still got a few days of waiting to go. Doesn't help it's the brothers wedding this weekend, so everyone is descending on us from NZ and around Aus today and tomorrow - hopefully it'll keep my mind off it all.

Still have some cramps off and on but nothing like yesterday, just don't know what to think! Did way too much googling last night and found lots of threads of women who have had cramping and still got BFP, but then a few that didn't Guess I need to get off google

Sorry to have been so 'me me me' this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chiefs, the wait and not being able to stop over analysing everything is a normal reaction. The drugs are probably also causing all sorts of weird cramps/twinges on top of any that are occurring naturally. I think no matter what stage you're at in the ttc process, google brings out people who have the same signs/symptoms but different results and can make our crazies even worse.

Hopefully you're able to enjoy the wedding and having people over, AF stays away and you get some good news next week.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GBA85 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick on

Fingers still crossed for you cheifsgirl!!!! Still hoping this is your lucky cycle

Mrs jag - I was only able to do a double transfer of 2 good embryos when I had a few failed cycles - I'm also over 35 - they would transfer 2 x embryos in the early stages for us as we were over 35 but not 2 good ones (iykwim) - our BFP cycle we transferred 2 good 3 day embryos, however one was in my tube/ectopic but the professor (now my OB) advised that it seemed to have resolved itself - thank goodness, that was a scary couple of days as we thought me might loose both!!!) and the other - well he's on his way in 10 weeks or thereabouts!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone...
    Chiefs....do hope your feeling better soon....the pregnyl was a killer for me in my march cycle last year, had been instructed to have 3 of them, by the evening of having the third I was crook as anything and did end up with OHSS for the next three weeks! I have all my toes and fingers crossed that your cramps are just 'growing twinges!' I m so glad I am not the only google addict....I think in the last three years since we did our first cycle there is not one website related to IVF I havent 'researched'...I think I might ban myself this cycle.
    Ever how are you getting along?
    I had my first B/T yest, and recieved news that my bloods were looking pretty high so had to madly phone around to book an ultrasound for this morning (the trouble with living two hours from anywhere) and change work shedule. Dr Smith had dropped my Gonal F back to 100 and was worried it might be too low....but my hyperactive ovaries didnt seem to notice and I have a ridiculous number again....we were hoping for less and better quality. EPU is booked for this Friday....I have my breath held that there wont be so many and we will be allowed to transfer this time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoping85 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefs, for you that the witch stays away and you have a fabbo time with family visiting.

Good luck and to everyone else cycling or preparing.

Jeannie...glad to hear things are still progressing, hope your 19 week scan is wonderful - it was really the first time for me that I started to 'connect' and let down some of the emotional barriers and fears
    Crofty...we don't have long to go!!! 7 weeks 1 day until my EDD and I think you are only about 2 weeks behind me, yes

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double post
    Last edited by Ever1013; 28-11-2013 at 06:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hoping, I am doing well. I had my first BT yesterday and have another booked in externally for tomorrow. Good luck with your scan today. Fingers crossed for fewer better quality eggs. I
    Am also hoping for better quality eggs as last time I had 12 but not great quality. Things are moving along, by this time in two weeks we will both be PUPO!

Twocam and Crofty, eeeeek! Not long to go! Sending you lots of love.
    Last edited by Ever1013; 01-12-2013 at 08:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hoping85 that you have less but better quality and get to transfer. Good luck for epu tomorrow!

for being close to PUPO @Ever1013. all three of us are UTD at xmas!

@Twocam, @crofty thanks for continuing to pop in and see how we are all going, I know it must be getting to the tired part of your pregnancies! It truly does mean the world to me and gives me hope that I may eventually get there myself one day!

AFM - Have decided to let it go, whatever happens will happen. AF is still not here, although I am running to the loo a bit to check!

A funny for your morning - hubby came home from work last night and asked if I was "P cubed" I was like "what?" and he said "You know, you ladies have acronyms for everying, Pcubed is PPP Phantom Period Pains" he cracks me up sometimes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks twocam yeh I was soooooo excited when I felt some fluttery movements this week made me relax 'a little' lol 19 week scan on the 9/12 will bring us a lot of relief! 7 weeks to go - how exciting!!! Is the nursery done? Do you know what your having?

Ever & hoping good luck for good quality embies for a beautiful Christmas present!

Chiefs I have to say I had period like cramps towards the end of my tww .. So I'm crossing my fingers & toes for you! Your dh has a great sense of humor!! Must help with the crazies - my dh used to be more nervous/anxious then me (that's saying something!)

Hi to everyone else x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jeannie1 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, didn't mean to leave you off my thanks too @Jeanie1; - thanks it does give me hope!