+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default What are my chances of help?

And where do I go next?
    I have had 3 children already 10+ m/c
    Since my last bub I have had nothing but trouble with my female parts, irregular bleeding horrid constant pain 2 chemicals. Had a blood test done the month of my last chem (2 weeks before finding out i was pregnant CD21) Doc said everything was fine.

My partner and I are not finished and we have a hole in our family

Thanks
    Reviews
    Couldn't read and not reply. You're obviously a very strong person to be able to keep trying after so many losses!

Has the Dr. been able to give you any reasons for any previous miscarriages?

Do you see the same Dr each time you go? In other words do they know your history? I would stay with speaking to them about it and asking for a referral to someone who can help.

Good luck with it!

Sent from my doodad on the whatsimagiggy

Thanks
    Reviews
    this sounds similar to me before I was diagnosed with endometriosis, maybe see a gynecologist and have a chat?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been referred on to a gyno for endo. Yes it sucks but there isnt much I can do I have had ALL the test via hospital and nothing has come back wrong. Same doc and hospital for the last 4 year but they have my previous records. Secondary Inferlity maybe? Do you think I could get assistance in anyway or am I doomed for more m/c's and just have to suck it up? I know you guys are not my doctor just dont know what to say to him next time I am in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    if they are thinking endo, they will need to do a laproscopy (which is 3-4 small abdo scars) which will confirm if it is or isn't, I would also suggest that if they are gonna do the lap, say to them that you want them to cut it out if it is present, my first op (in the public system) they did investigation only, (after being on waiting list for nearly two years) and then I was gonna have to wait another 2yrs for removal, so I decided to go private and fork out the cost (I had only just signed up to private heath) it cost me $8,000 and turned out it was the second most severest case she had ever seen (and I was getting operated two weeks after seeing her) best money I have ever spent (mind you ive had another two operations also since then for removal of more endo that has came back (4surgeries in 4yrs)