+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    I did and I have replied... Sorry had a shocker of a night with sick hubby and naughty kids lol
    Thanks so much hun, you were a great help xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybump08 View Post
    I've never had a scanner tell me what they thought the gender was at the 12wk scan. All flat out refused as in their opinion it is unreliable at that age & they only have a 50/50 shot at being right. I think the only way to be 100% certain before you see a full on potty shot later on (20wk scan +) is having the Harmony test.

We had our hearts set on a girl with DD and to be honest I really wanted a girl this time round so I know how you feel. We were told today that this one is a girl, but until I see the "hamburger" shot (that's what DD's scanner called it) I probably won't stop asking them to check at every scan. Hopefully Meld85 can help you, she got the gender right on this one using skull theory.
    Meld85 said based on our bub's scull it's a girl, god I hope she's right 😊💗

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by naenae1985 View Post
    Meld85 said based on our bub's scull it's a girl, god I hope she's right ������������
    Crossing fingers for you . I'd be spewing about the Harmony test being mucked up but when you do get the results at least it will be 100% correct on gender. We wanted a girl really badly with DD so know how you're feeling. I really hope you get your little girt .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybump08 View Post
    Crossing fingers for you . I'd be spewing about the Harmony test being mucked up but when you do get the results at least it will be 100% correct on gender. We wanted a girl really badly with DD so know how you're feeling. I really hope you get your little girt .
    Yeah it was a little annoying but all good, worse things could happen. Naw thank you so much hun, that's so sweet of you 💗😘