+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Female obstetrician Adelaide

Hi,
    Sorry for posting again, pregnancy brings on a lot of questions! My husband and I have found out we are pregnant, and I am looking for a female obstetrician in Adelaide - working with Ashford or Flinders private hospitals! Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks so much for your time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My ob is Dr Mandy Nichols. She only delivers at Ashford, I'm really happy with her so far. I feel comfortable with her and she does a quick scan at every appointment to check on bub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    My ob is Dr Mandy Nichols. She only delivers at Ashford, I'm really happy with her so far. I feel comfortable with her and she does a quick scan at every appointment to check on bub

Thanks so much for your recommendation!! I saw Dr Mandy on Wednesday for the first time at 8 weeks and my husband and I are very happy with her! She took about 1 1/2 hours with us as it was the first appointment, did a scan and showed us our peanut! She was very good, listened to all my concerns and I look forward to having her as my OB! Thank you for the recommendation! I would recommend her on to anyone myself now too!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Info

Hi Farmgirl86
    I'm interested in any further info you can give me re Dr Mandy Nichols. Can you pleaze PM me? What was her gap etc? Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'll pm you, I had her for both pregnancies, most recent being born in january

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can't accept pm's yet

I found Mandy to be such a lovely ob. She was thorough and really puts your mind at ease

As far as I can remember,
    The appointments were $100 each, with $60 back from Medicare (until you reach the safety net for the year, then you get more back).

The pregnancy management fee was $2975 with $475 back from Medicare.

There were 2 scans at 12w and 20w that were approx $180 gap each

I had to pay $30 for one of the blood tests that I had done (original test to check everything)

Then just hospital excess

Her receptionists are lovely and very informative, so would be more than happy to run you through her current charges

If you have any questions, feel free to message me