+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Question question for all the bf mums

Sorry if this is inappropriate but i'm curious.

Do you wear a bra to bed?

I keep getting told that i should be but its so uncomfortable & annoying in the middle of the night.

Thanks ladies
    RB

Thanks
    Reviews
    i am curious as to why you have been told you should? I do but only because I feel more comfortable wearing one then not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep! I wear one to bed - can't stand not to! I didn't know you were supposed to.. TMI but I used to sleep with nothing on before I had DD - now I can't stand the feeling of naked boobs!! Sorry!!

Cheers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes, I wear one, but only because I have to. For some reason I get really engorged through the night. It does get uncomfortable, but I can't see any way around it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes,me too.I've been wearing a bra 24/7 for the last eight months lol.It's just so much more comfy than not wearing one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miss_moe
    i am curious as to why you have been told you should? I do but only because I feel more comfortable wearing one then not.
    When i asked i was just told "because you should"

I did it for the first month but found it too painful to be honest. Maybe its because i've only ever worn one of a day.

Thanks
    RB

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I did when I fed the previous two babies, and will again for this one.

Leakage started as being the main reason - you need something to hold the breast pads in place, then comfort became an issue as the engorgement settled.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i have been wearing one 24/7 for the past 7 1/2 months. i used to wear no bra to bed but I also don't like the feel of no bra now.

there are some really comfy ones out there. my most comfy mat bra is a best n less one. there is also a good elle mcpherson bra in the underwear stores that is more like a crop top. a lot of people recommend them to.

drewid is offline Meet the amazing boy who falls asleep with a sandwich in his mouth!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by petster
    Yep! I wear one to bed - can't stand not to! I didn't know you were supposed to.. TMI but I used to sleep with nothing on before I had DD - now I can't stand the feeling of naked boobs!! Sorry!!

Cheers!
    I'm with you! Hubby and I both used to be nudies prior to bubs but now its pjs all the way. I guess its easier when you never know now whether you'll have to get up to a crying little one in the middle of the night!

The bra thing (I heard) was supposed to be for support so you don't get all droopy. I never had a problem with leakage so didnt' need breast pads but I too find it weird being bra-less these days. I dont' know why? Just one of those things I guess. But it is uncomfortable wearing one all the time! But on the nights I don't, I regret it in the morning.

Weird.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe if i find a really comfy one i wouldn't mind so much Talk about being the odd one out

RB