+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 261
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked
    11
    Reviews
    0
    Only 3DPO so in that boring phase, can't really expect to feel anything and going camping and wondering if I have the willpower to keep temping whilst in a tent haha!!

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,832
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    No af still blah. How's everyone going?
    Hi Channy!

    Hopefully AF will stay away for you. Which day was it due - I know you've said, but there are so many dates running around. I can remember your appt is at beginning of May, yes?

    I tested yesterday at 10dpo and had nothing. Didn't test today though, but will again tomorrow. Feeling tired but we also tend to fill up our days quite well. Just realised if we fall this month, bubs would be due pretty much on the day that our last bub's heart stopped. I suppose this would happen to lots of people though by the time the lining comes good again.
    Not expecting to see anything til about 14dpo as my hcg tends to take a while to rise - that's if it's there at all - lol! Can you tell I have my hopes up again?

    It's getting to the quiet end of the month on the forum again, whilst next months will be buzzing away...

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,832
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticingPatience View Post
    Only 3DPO so in that boring phase, can't really expect to feel anything and going camping and wondering if I have the willpower to keep temping whilst in a tent haha!!
    We just did the same thing at the same stage in the cycle - it was a great distraction! So glad we didn't have to worry about BD!

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,270
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked
    1,765
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Hi Channy!

    Hopefully AF will stay away for you. Which day was it due - I know you've said, but there are so many dates running around. I can remember your appt is at beginning of May, yes?

    I tested yesterday at 10dpo and had nothing. Didn't test today though, but will again tomorrow. Feeling tired but we also tend to fill up our days quite well. Just realised if we fall this month, bubs would be due pretty much on the day that our last bub's heart stopped. I suppose this would happen to lots of people though by the time the lining comes good again.
    Not expecting to see anything til about 14dpo as my hcg tends to take a while to rise - that's if it's there at all - lol! Can you tell I have my hopes up again?

    It's getting to the quiet end of the month on the forum again, whilst next months will be buzzing away...
    Af was due yesterday but no sign of the witch very negative test today too. I give up now, I figure even if it decides to not arrive for some weird reason I know I am seeing fs 4th may so they'll sort me out

    Gl testing tomorrow

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

    Little Ted  (24-04-2013)

  6. #215
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,276
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked
    1,150
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear things aren't going as planed channy

    Fx for a bfp really soon little ted....maybe tomorrow will be lucky for both of us?

    Afm, ready to test in the morning but expecting af to show, I've had cramping alllllll day. My cousin told me shes 6wks preg. I'm happy for her but shocked that she has a bf and is utd! Last I heard she was in same sex relationships, so that threw me more than that she is utd! However, I know she will be a fantastic mum, and am really excited! Even if im not utd I get newborn squishies later in the year!

  7. #216
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,832
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Sorry to hear things aren't going as planed channy

    Fx for a bfp really soon little ted....maybe tomorrow will be lucky for both of us?

    Afm, ready to test in the morning but expecting af to show, I've had cramping alllllll day. My cousin told me shes 6wks preg. I'm happy for her but shocked that she has a bf and is utd! Last I heard she was in same sex relationships, so that threw me more than that she is utd! However, I know she will be a fantastic mum, and am really excited! Even if im not utd I get newborn squishies later in the year!
    You ladies are so much more in tune with your bodies than I am! I have no idea when AF is coming and it's usually irregular and I was talking to DH last night about preg symptoms and we realised the first way I knew I was pregnant usually was with the test even though my skin sometimes changes - but it changes leading up to AF too, so that's not consistent! Good luck testing tomorrow shadow. I got newborn squishes the other night with a friend's bub who slept on me while they were here. It was lovely.

  8. #217
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,270
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked
    1,765
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Af found me with absolutely no pain or signs onto month9, ill stick around to update list though good luck

  9. #218
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    :-( Channy



    Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

  10. #219
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked
    21
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Af found me with absolutely no pain or signs onto month9, ill stick around to update list though good luck
    9th month was my lucky one, best wishes channy. We were just going through testing and I joke about bf doing anything to get out of the test and then bam I'm utd.
    Didn't temp or opk last month and though the ttc journey was challenging I got my bfp.
    Good luck ladies and sorry for the bfn's

  11. #220
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,276
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked
    1,150
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think I'm out...but don't colour me red till af is here. Bfn this morning.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Awesome April testing thread
    By happykat in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 17-04-2013, 11:20
  2. Abundant April Testing Thread
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 928
    Last Post: 16-04-2013, 19:35
  3. Happily testing April thread
    By wobblermummy in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-02-2013, 18:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
ProSwimProSwim runs learn to swim classes for babies, children and adults. Our indoor centre in Plympton Park has lessons all ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›