+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 79 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 790
  1. #401
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,030
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked
    384
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolandac31 View Post
    Great news Arlias.
    MissusG have you tried weight training to bulk on muscle instead of fat?

    I had acupuncture today and about 10 mins to go I started feeling bad and flushed! Never happened before was a bit strange! Anyway she said past 2 times has been treating me for early pregnancy! Told me to take a test on Sunday. Not wanting to get my hopes up or anything but would be so amazing getting a positive on Sunday and new job starts Monday!

    Fx
    Oh wow good luck! And Father's Day too ;-)

  2. #402
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    269
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    78
    Reviews
    2
    I didn't even think about that would be amazing telling hubby in Father's Day he will be a dad! Omg I'm getting excited now!!

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolandac31 View Post
    Great news Arlias.
    MissusG have you tried weight training to bulk on muscle instead of fat?

    I had acupuncture today and about 10 mins to go I started feeling bad and flushed! Never happened before was a bit strange! Anyway she said past 2 times has been treating me for early pregnancy! Told me to take a test on Sunday. Not wanting to get my hopes up or anything but would be so amazing getting a positive on Sunday and new job starts Monday!

    Fx
    My first acupuncture appointment she told me that I never know, I could be pregnant after feeling my pulse!!!


    Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

  4. #404
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,030
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked
    384
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow who is this woman?! I want!

  5. #405
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mines in east Melbourne. :-)


    Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

  6. #406
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    269
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    78
    Reviews
    2
    And were you when she said it Munchkin?

    I see Kate Heagney she is in Mornington and Fitzroy managed to make me ovulate naturally when naturopath couldn't!

  7. #407
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,030
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked
    384
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow I must try this. If this cycle fails ill start it with next one as ill start injections.

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolandac31 View Post
    And were you when she said it Munchkin?

    I see Kate Heagney she is in Mornington and Fitzroy managed to make me ovulate naturally when naturopath couldn't!
    I was. Tested two days later when AF was late!


    Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

  9. #409
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,030
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked
    384
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh my! I'd greatly appreciate those details if you're willing to share in a pm :-)

  10. #410
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Oh my! I'd greatly appreciate those details if you're willing to share in a pm :-)
    My lady?

    If so, Danielle Baker. 100 Victoria Parade, East Melbourne. Just google her and her details come up! :-)


    Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012


 

Similar Threads

  1. 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 16-04-2013, 20:08
  2. Two year olds and television
    By Mummy Nay in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-06-2012, 09:56
  3. No honey for under 1 year olds?
    By FluffyDucks in forum Weaning & Starting solids
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 23-05-2012, 15:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Maternity ClothesLooking to buy maternity clothes? :: Check the bubhub directory of local & online maternity clothes shops :: Find ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
❤Joyous June/July TTC!❤Conception & Fertility General Chat
IVF/FET April & May chatConception & Fertility General Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Positive clearblue but negative first response?Conception & Fertility General Chat
Positive or too faint?Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›