+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Finally! Bfp 5dp5dt!!

Very exited to say i got my first bfp yesterday!! My first fresh ivf cycle failed last month and we just jumped into a fet right away!! I have a feeling it could be multiples. The tests are very dark for so early! I only had one embryo transfered but we also tried naturally!! The fist pic is 5dp and the other 6dp5dt!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like mine did that early I was getting bfp from 3dpt lol and I'm having twins. Congratulations!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations! Very exciting. Mine were also like that early on. My hcg levels were really high. Only had one bubba and she's now 12 weeks old! Wishing you a fantastic pregnancy!! Let us know if its twins!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's wonderful! Mine always came out dark early, too. Wonder if you'll do what I did though...I could never test just once. Every few days I'd be irresistibly tempted to pee on another one just to give myself a thrill and to reassure myself it wasn't a dream!